(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Is this reddit now?

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

good thread

san alex

I guess I should have posted this in the engineer enthusiasts section of the forum.

Now seriously, the amount of bullied players around here in the last days it’s unbelievable. You guys should take a more friendly approach, especially with new players. I know how things work around here, but lets try to give a good image to all the newcomers, shall we?
I just felt that I should share this piece of art with the rest of the community, you could have said “maybe this should be in the off topic section” but both of you opted to mock me. I don’t understand thas behavior seriously.

Snooki

VDOH

Quoted from san alex

I guess I should have posted this in the engineer enthusiasts section of the forum.

Now seriously, the amount of bullied players around here in the last days it’s unbelievable. You guys should take a more friendly approach, especially with new players. I know how things work around here, but lets try to give a good image to all the newcomers, shall we?
I just felt that I should share this piece of art with the rest of the community, you could have said “maybe this should be in the off topic section” but both of you opted to mock me. I don’t understand thas behavior seriously.

:^)

Last edited by Snooki,

ash

(Legend)
:D

quite nice actually.

Vitilumi

tbd

Gosh, this man has time. His collection must be rather large, he’s made plenty of these. He should sell some too (unless he already does), I’m sure some people would appreciate that.

Joshi

What a trader, playing with kids stuff all the time..

Bona

PMW

Quoted from Joshi

What a trader, playing with kids stuff all the time..

You’re just jealous since you can’t play with lego and earn a fuckload of money with it

damneasy

holy fuck that guy makes a lot of stuff with lego lol

eRB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FQJqn1yPNs TF2 IS REAL.

Josh

ez
LEGO

Quoted from san alex

Just ignore them, they are both fucking retards anyway.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Josh

[…]

INTERNET BULLY

aura

Quoted from san alex

Now seriously, the amount of bullied players around here in the last days it’s unbelievable.

nah do not be sorry, it is just hl mains think that they are elite now cuz prem

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from Josh

[…]

A guy from LEGO commenting, I am so digging this thread.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »