Forum

How do I get my Division?

Created 21st January 2015 @ 19:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Here I Am

I am pretty new in TF2 and i wanted to know how i get my Division rating?

Kengur

<div></div>

Here I Am

What do you mean?

Nevo

/ff
Jamz

You’re new ? So D6 here you go. But watch out, I’m not really into the new system, I guess it’s “Low”

akachu

DOC

every player starts out in division 6/the open tier

VanguardDLK

lolhl

If you say you’re new to TF2, the answer is to play lobbies at tf2center.com and get yourself on an Open team (Div 6 as it would’ve been known before Season 20).

Good luck and have fun.

Here I Am

And how do I get higher?

Here I Am

Is there another way to get in a team as tf2center.com?

Last edited by Here I Am,

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Here I Am

And how do I get higher?

The more games you win the closer you get to be a part of the playoffs, and if you also win your playoffs you will most certainly move up a tier. I don’t really know how many teams will be promoted though, since tier system is new on etf2l. I guess it will be announced pretty soon.

Hank

FAINT

win with your team and work your way up the divs

Here I Am

But first i need to find a team

ash

(Legend)
:D

You could take a look at our recruitment section in the menu bar on top.

Here I Am

Do I need to join special servers to get ranked?

Kengur

Quoted from Here I Am

Do I need to join special servers to get ranked?

you find a team and carry up to the point another team from higher div wants you. rinse. repeat.

Henghast

open
bobs

In order to get into a division you need to get a team.

To get a team you should:

Post a recruitment thread on the recruitment section, this should indicate you are new you’re preferred classes and any other information you think is relevant.

Play and practice on TF2 Center and later TF2 pickup once you know the basics of TF2 competitive.

Play on training servers (i.e. DM, MGE & Jump Maps) relevant for your class.

To move up the divisions you should show to other players that you are competent at that level, or to stay with a team and climb divisions. Often entering into a group of players that are at your level or higher is a quicker way of moving up. As is playing certain classes or having a fantastic pair of tits (or even a shit pair, these nerds dont care as long).

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »