wookie
VDOH

http://teamfortress.tv/thread/21756/prism-hud–clean-tf2/?page=1
is awesome
legit?

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Looks pretty sweet. Make sure it doesn’t change the console window in any way though, otherwise your status screenshots won’t be accepted in ETF2L.

hr

Apparently it removes the black window when scoped in as sniper, that shouldn’t be legal.

mhwk

wookie
VDOH

at doesnt remove the whole thing, there are black rectangles on the sides of the screen, but apparently it’s just a normal script which has been working for quite a while so I assume it’s legal until Valve decides to fix it

Opti

REMOVE

Preloading the map WITH sv_pure 0 to then access the texture even with sv_pure 2 seems really edgy (if I correctly understood how the whole thing works).

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

How do you get the smooth textures? Mine just looks normal (sv_pure 0).

fkp

it will be fixed soon imo (that scope hack)

also that’s what i got with dxlevel 81 on valve server: http://i.imgur.com/JdRO6vx.jpg

Last edited by fkp,

lgl

its nice but fuckedup on sv_pure 2 servers

stuntz

Quake is that you? :)

Would be nice to have this with no workarounds.

NeuTronas

Quoted from fraac

How do you get the smooth textures? Mine just looks normal (sv_pure 0).

I can’t find them working as well T.T. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.

R4ndom

Devon

It worked best for with only these vpks: Decal Removal

Misc Removal

Prop Removal

Surfaceproperties

Unlit Playermodels

Flat

+ Some NVidia tweaks (LOD set to 15 and AA transaparent).

Just1s

☁GGG☁

Wait… So why anybody would want a game that looks like that?

konr

Quoted from mhwk

at doesnt remove the whole thing, there are black rectangles on the sides of the screen, but apparently it’s just a normal script which has been working for quite a while so I assume it’s legal until Valve decides to fix it

If it was enforceable I’d argue it should be banned by ETF2L. I tried it out and it’s literally just zooming in a bit with no downsides because you can still see everything at the sides completely perfectly. Shit is completely bs.

Shellfish Clive

8D

Your boy big C here, Not to steer away from the topic at hand but when you think about it, it does look like RuneScape on low settings like imagine you are in Varrock and you have the settings turned down you would see the bank like that, the staff shop, general store, sword shop, anvil you know what else there is guys. On the other hand imagine if Runescape looked like TF2 on full settings, wow that would be insane.

Your boy Clive
Signing off

CHERRY

Quoted from konr

[…]If it was enforceable I’d argue it should be banned by ETF2L. I tried it out and it’s literally just zooming in a bit with no downsides because you can still see everything at the sides completely perfectly. Shit is completely bs.

Doesn’t this also happen with lod_bias?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »