Forum

Why is competitive dying?

Created 25th December 2014 @ 15:17

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 13 Next »

Let’s say 20% of the comp players:

No success in real life? Good at a videogame?

Great. Act like a dick, insult worse players, spam rec posts, troll when you’re winning, also troll when you’re losing and don’t forget to get div5/6 mixes with your div1 friends so you can prove your dominance.

Too bad you have yet to get laid… :(

Mirelin

alus

I completely disagree with everything written down in this topic.

Whenever I play somewhere, I am getting surrounded by the most friendliest people in the world; everyone is laughing, telling jokes and enjoying their time.

Of course, sometimes we have toxic personalities in our team, but they always calm down when I ask them to :D

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from stephen

[…]

oh clark, why are you so mad for? i deleted you cause i think youre a prick. oh and on a sidenote i out fragged you which in highlander is more important :^)

Edit: and if we do go far atleast we wont be cheating :^)))))

I so much agree with you about that, my dear companion stephen :D

Septique

Quoted from Mirelin

I completely disagree with everything written down in this topic.

Whenever I play somewhere, I am getting surrounded by the most friendliest people in the world; everyone is laughing, telling jokes and enjoying their time.

Of course, sometimes we have toxic personalities in our team, but they always calm down when I ask them to :D

Shut up nerd

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from Septique

[…]

Shut up nerd

Fuck you, catamite biatch

vani

Bully

Quoted from kKaltUu

Everyone has to start somewhere, if we don’t allow people to transition from pub to low competitive and then climb up… TF2 would be dying yeah.

Speaking for myself, when I got into competitive it wasnt because I wanted a higher skill pub or use unlocks, it was the challenge of winning div 6 and learning together because we respected 6v6 as a more serious/better format. Idk why direct hit / mad milk / FaN and what not is going to be allowed it didnt add anything back then except troll mixes.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Too many bitch ass niggas

torrit

Quoted from T0m

stephen

Quoted from T0m

Collaide

Quoted from T0m

they all saw my ghetto booty and were dayyuuuumn

bub

This is loneliest “gaming community” in the world.
I bet TF2’s players have made a record in “Wasting life into a game”, from 3rd person this game is A CARTOON FPS with no support the developer.
Don’t make TF2 an achievement in your life. It won’t pay off.
If comp is dying, let it die. TF2 doesn’t need comp. scene. Comp scene needs TF2.

CHERRY

Quoted from bub

If comp is dying, let it die. TF2 doesn’t need comp. scene. Comp scene needs TF2.

This, and even if it gets smaller so what? You can still play it if you gather 11 people and that’s not many.

Popcorp

Quoted from bub

Don’t make TF2 an achievement in your life. It won’t pay off.

Tell that to b4nny http://i.imgur.com/8aY3Xof.png

jx53

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

Tell that to b4nny http://i.imgur.com/8aY3Xof.png

6000$ / 10470h = 0.573 $/h
Living the dream

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 13 Next »