Forum

Demo nerf and new weapons (Smissmas)

Created 23rd December 2014 @ 02:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

hr

Quoted from kaidus

Long range stickies can now do 80+. Ty for buff valve.

Edit: 95+

Yep it’s buffed a great deal, I killed an engie across the map by hitting him for 99. I don’t care too much if they change the variance and reduce the splash but to have no damage falloff is just absurd.

Popcorp

They’ll prolly fix everything tonight, no worries

filterboy

Well I like the demo changes, I mean the sticks are for me the same just that the splash damage radius is kinda lower but I dont really feel that tbh. And its kinda nice that the pipes have a constant damage now :D its more a buff than a nerf for me tbh.

Zesty

(blaster)
open
bobs

Stickies don’t have falloff right now but I’m pretty sure they also don’t have rampup. I think this isn’t intentional.

Brick Top

TBNC
sB!

Quoted from Bona

[…]
We’re talking speedrun jumping here, it largely affects airpogo.

And that’s why you have a beautiful thing called sticky jumper. Or it’s stats changed too with the sticky change? I’m sure if so thaat they’ll fix them anyways.

I like this change.
Pipes finally do a consistant damage but I pretty sure the stickies are broke as? Got a 111 sticky on the med across snake last.

Is the Demo fast process rollout screwed? Its like impossible to hit

Last edited by jun0,

fkp

Quoted from Brick Top

[…]

And that’s why you have a beautiful thing called sticky jumper. Or it’s stats changed too with the sticky change? I’m sure if so thaat they’ll fix them anyways.

sometimes 2 stickies aren’t enough

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from fkp

[…]

sometimes 2 stickies aren’t enough

A most basic example is you put 2 stickies on the ground and full charge a third, as the third one is flying you do a double sticky jump and det on the 3rd mid air.

The ‘limit to 2 stickies’ thing was a bad decision. Make it like 4 stickies or something.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Quoted from Spycy

That grenade launcher model was submitted to workshop by one of my friends, years ago, and he doesnt even have the credit for it lol.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=16619

It’s marked as “approved” on the workshop page and he will receive a self-made version of it. I assume they will also share a portion of the item’s sales. Give them some time to contact him.

Spycy

TC.Express

Quoted from emb

[…]
It’s marked as “approved” on the workshop page and he will receive a self-made version of it. I assume they will also share a portion of the item’s sales. Give them some time to contact him.

They probably just added it, it wasnt like this at first.

My bad ;_;

Last edited by Spycy,

RTC

The new shotgun is atrocious. The reason the Bazooka has a niche role for Soldier is because it’s a weapon that thrives off its ability to be spammed due to it being an explosive orientated weapon. The Panic Attack is a hitscan weapon, which means during the brief interval between shots being fired, you have to flick your mouse over the target very quickly, or risk missing all of your remaining shots. The stock Shotgun allows you to aim at your own pace, making it infinitely better. Not to mention the over-complication that losing health brings to the weapon.

I’d be better off with Panic Attack from Robot Wars.

jay

Synergy™

Quoted from RTC

The new shotgun is atrocious. The reason the Bazooka has a niche role for Soldier is because it’s a weapon that thrives off its ability to be spammed due to it being an explosive orientated weapon. The Panic Attack is a hitscan weapon, which means during the brief interval between shots being fired, you have to flick your mouse over the target very quickly, or risk missing all of your remaining shots. The stock Shotgun allows you to aim at your own pace, making it infinitely better. Not to mention the over-complication that losing health brings to the weapon.

I’d be better off with Panic Attack from Robot Wars.

Dat triple meatshot tho

I’m sorry, spycy has drank too much wine with his baguette and cheese <3

CapTVK

HoT<3

Does airpogo still work or is just different?

And has anyone tried out to airpogo with the quickiebomb Launcher?

Spycy

TC.Express

Quoted from CapTVK

Does airpogo still work or is just different?

And has anyone tried out to airpogo with the quickiebomb Launcher?

I have tried with the new thingy, being bad at pogo with regular I was bad with it too, it seems harder but it’s still possible.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »