Forum

Discussion Thread: s20 unlocks

Created 14th December 2014 @ 20:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »

doks

Cinnamon ????

CHERRY

Why are some people so mad at DH? It’s a weapon that awards skill and besides that it’s pretty much balanced since it makes spamming corners, lobbies etc. inviable.

ash

(Legend)
:D

The reason its only a handful of unlocks to be considered right now is simply that we don’t want to swamp the testing phase with several dozen unlocks at the same time, but rather have testing focused at a manageable number of weapon.

Also – no point in theory crafting right now, go and play some matches before you offer feedback! (this is aimed at nearly everyone in this thread because i seriously doubt everyone here has played matches with those unlocks yet).

Quoted from CHERRY

Why are some people so mad at DH? It’s a weapon that awards skill and besides that it’s pretty much balanced since it makes spamming corners, lobbies etc. inviable.

I disagree. It’s much easier to hit with than normal rocket launcher once you get used to the projectile speed.

CHERRY

Quoted from Freakie

[…]

I disagree. It’s much easier to hit with than normal rocket launcher once you get used to the projectile speed.

But if you miss you are fuckad

doks

Bring back atomic punch :3

Last edited by doks,

hr

Quoted from CHERRY

Having good direct rockets take a lot less skill than having good splash rockets and no I’m not joking. Having said that I welcome the direct hit and it will not be commonly used in high divs because splash is too good to give up, there is a reason one doesn’t see it in esea.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

ur a spud if you really think the dh is gonna be used over the normal rl/original

Arthur

WM

Just thought I would mention here, I have played half a dozen pickups with the new whitelist now, and people got over it pretty quick. Allot of people changed back to the stock halfway though because either ubers where bad without splash or bombs where bad without splash, or protecting the medic was harder. Honestly I play medic alot, and a direct hit solly bomb is much easier to handle. To be honest, the liberty launcher has proved more annoying, because there is no way to dodge that bastard.

Let people rage for a week, and then people will forget it was ever banned

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Enjoying this stance by ETF2L! Pre-season whitelists are a great idea, kudos. Already decided I’m not gonna bother with the DH, it’s useless. I’m gonna experiment a bit with the Liberty Launcher and Cow Mangler to see whether they’re a decent option – the LL’s reduced rocket jump damage seems interesting…

Shortstop seems useless, new flare guns can remove stickies and allow RJing so that’s cool, AMBY BABY (please don’t let people who can aim play spy now).

Joshi

how about no?

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Joshi

how about no?

good argument, friend 10/10

Freddy

may i suggest allowing Wrangler for 6s ? seriously its not that bad people, theres this thing called “shooting the engie first” instead of just wasting your ammo on the sentry like a tard. Its skill-indexed and it will make engie viable outside gimmick situations

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Freddy

may i suggest allowing Wrangler for 6s ? seriously its not that bad people, theres this thing called “shooting the engie first” instead of just wasting your ammo on the sentry like a tard. Its skill-indexed and it will make engie viable outside gimmick situations

What if he hides in spawn how do i shoot the engi then

Tuffy

pd!

Then he won’t be able to aim with the wrangler rofl

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »