Discussion Thread: s20 unlocks

Created 14th December 2014 @ 20:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »

Hank

FAINT

no but i hope u understand what im trying to explain

Bona

PMW

DH does 59 damage on far away rockets, so no, it doesn’t kill a med or scout with two rockets, also it’s really easy saying it’s OP when you’re a scout, try it yourself, it’s not OP at all.

Last edited by Bona,

Hank

FAINT

In my opinion its OP just sharing my thoughts, and yes its frustrating as hell to play against DH as scout and i bet im not the only scout to think that

Bona

PMW

Are you even reading what I wrote down? I said it’s easy to say that as a scout when you haven’t played with the DH yourself. The only reason you think it’s op is because it’s instakill close-up if you’re not fully buffed. Most soldiers stopped using it anyway because in most scenerio’s it’s a lot worse than stock.

Mundi

dogs.tf

i think that adding direct hit would only make some mixes aids same thing that happened with FaN
i dont see why u would add it

Phnx

Quoted from Mundi

i think that adding direct hit would only make some mixes aids same thing that happened with FaN
i dont see why u would add it

Bona

PMW

Just because some stuff might potentially happen in one of your aids mixes isn’t a reason to ban a weapon.

Last edited by Bona,

Arthur

WM

In general, a weapon being annoying isn’t a reason to ban it. Because there is so much that can be annoying that is already in the game. Also generally the Things that are most annoying to one player are the most fun to the one doing it. eg Sneaky traps, reflecting stuff, hiding spots, baiting, pick-classes, denial-classes

I think it’s pretty well established that the weapon is not overpowered. It is better for certain situations, especially denying highground, but its nothing you couldn’t already do with stickys/scatter/shotgun. However it is awful for holding chokes, bombs, ubers, kritz. As for fighting scouts, its only really any more powerful if you are playing against a scout that wants to get right up in your face. If you are fighting medium range its really no worse that fighting a shotgun soldier.

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

^

kaidus

WiK?

If you hate these unlocks in mixes just get your own whitelist to keep those kinds of games sensible?

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from Bona

Just because some stuff might potentially happen in one of your aids mixes isn’t a reason to ban a weapon.

i dont even make mixes i dont see why u are call my mixes aids
u could also say allowing weapons that add nothing too the game isnt a reason to allow it

but idk i guess i am making a big deal out of this
i still dont think u should add it but i doesnt really matter much

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

They changed the policy from disallowing useless weapons to allowing non-overpowered weapons quite a while ago.

tobs

LIDL

Quoted from Hank

In my opinion its OP just sharing my thoughts, and yes its frustrating as hell to play against DH as scout and i bet im not the only scout to think that

You now have to think twice before braindeadly bombrushing a soldier as a scout. What is this sorcery?!??? The dh is fine but it´s honestly useless in a real games imo

edit: fuck my english

Last edited by tobs,

Silentes

wG

Please allow cow mangler thanks

Arthur

WM

Quoted from fraac

They changed the policy from disallowing useless weapons to allowing non-overpowered weapons quite a while ago.

Then there is quite allot of things to unban, but I suppose doing it slower to test them makes sense

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »