Forum

End of the Line update is here!

Created 9th December 2014 @ 05:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9

Meeto

Quoted from MS

[…]

The Spy vs Engineer update coming soon will most likely have some new weapons.

Or some sick sapper/wrench reskins!!!/1/!?! (I genuinely think this is what we’ll get. Alongside the hundreds of Texan Engie and Hipster Spy miscs of course.)

RTC

Quoted from Oxy

[…]

Am I the only one who thinks we have enough weapons already?

Would be happy with reskins/maps/cosmetics in updates now.

Certainly wouldn’t hurt to add some more weapons to evolve the gameplay and keep interest in TF2 generating smoothly. I’d also like to seem them get a more inventive with cosmetics (for example, a cape that’s actually a cape and not a glorified backpack).

MS

0fo
0FO

Quoted from Meeto

Or some sick sapper/wrench reskins!!!/1/!?!

Strange Snack Attack reskin for life!

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Oxy

[…]

Am I the only one who thinks we have enough weapons already?

Would be happy with reskins/maps/cosmetics in updates now.

I agree that we have enough weapons. There was a time when unlocks came only through the “Meet the ___” updates which were so far apart from one another that it allowed for every single unlock to be properly figured out and used properly in comparison to the others. It was easy to determine what was overpowered or underpowered, useful or useless, helpful or selfish, for what situations one should use it, etc. etc

The first example that comes to mind was Bonk! when it came out and was used to distract sentry nests so a demo could go up and destroy the whole thing without needing a medic. Glorious days they were.

Now the game is a bloated mess with a retarded unbalanced weapon system because ever since the Spy/Sniper update Valve has been pushing towards pumping garbage in.

Less garbage more quality please, starting by fixing the mess already on our hands.

Husky

MEGA$$

Quoted from MS

The Spy vs Engineer update coming soon will most likely have some new weapons.

Well sure that might be so, but just look at http://i.imgur.com/GpXEP5g.jpg?1

Last edited by Husky,

Bob Bami

the numbers that say that valve doesnt give a fuck about TF2 anymore

Last edited by Bob Bami,

Fuxx

REMOVE

Surely they care about their cash cows TF2, Dota2 and CS:GO don’t be silly

Bob Bami

Quoted from Fuxx

Surely they care about their cash cows TF2, Dota2 and CS:GO don’t be silly

They care about the money yes, but aslong as the traders don’t complain they don’t complain.
If we complain they don’t realy care since we’re not the ones who give the all the money.

RTC

There’s a good reason why Valve rely so much on crates:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXDwIo5_AMo

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Bob Bami

[…]

They care about the money yes, but aslong as the traders don’t complain they don’t complain.
If we complain they don’t realy care since we’re not the ones who give the all the money.

Now you’re getting it
:)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9