‘but.. but.. it’s free! sisor mad no pls

Marty

lala

Quoted from Bona

‘but.. but.. it’s free! sisor mad no pls

free

5 dollars to unlock the content

Popcorp

Not much to say about the SFM vid, story was meh, graphics were meh (especially Lighting and Shadows), only animations were good, not so funny as well.

Thing about the Journal, someone said, that Valve will release some kind of a (Quest/Stats?) Journal for Spy vs Engie update, so this Duck Journal is just a test, they want to test how Journals gonna work in Tf2.
I’m also disappointed that they didn’t deliver any new non Re-Skin weapons or Snowplow, they said the map is just too complicated for new players, but to be honest, I’ve seen players who couldn’t even find Mid point on CP maps, I was just standing alone on Mid for 30 seconds and nobody came, well that’s just bullshit…

4/10

Last edited by Popcorp,

Kumimarja

So ummmm why should I collect these ducks again? What are they used for?

frixx

LG

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Yes, and compared to our previous experiences with Valve, this is fucking garbage and you are a retard if you are going to praise Valve for this bullshit. “Oh my god, thanks for not being as shit as everyone else!” People like you are exactly the reason why the videogame industry get’s continually worse. If you are satisfied with mediocrity, you are never going to get more than that. And this? This update is fucking below mediocrity, I am not even taking the movie into consideration here.

No, its the fact that you get so worked up by something like an update and calling me a retard because I have a different opinion makes you kind of a retard. Also I don’t care about these kind of updates unless it changes the game very much in any way.

rockie

Quoted from frixx

[…]

No, its the fact that you get so worked up by something like an update and calling me a retard because I have a different opinion makes you kind of a retard. Also I don’t care about these kind of updates unless it changes the game very much in any way.

This community is like that, you have a different opinion about anything? Your opinion is different than the 90% of the community? Well you’re a retard, welcome in this wonderful community full of mature people!

Last edited by rockie,

Tuto

8-)

http://i.imgur.com/xfPShlb.gif

/thread

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

no idea what you on about my duck is level 10 already

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

I never really bought into the hype of this, but I feel like this update I would not have known it existed for months if I didn’t follow online, because there just isn’t any notable content added. I did expect a few weapon and a map, this is pretty shit to be honest.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from frixx

You are entitled to your opinion, it’s just a retarded opinion my friend

And yeah, I only play matches anyways, so it’s not like the update itself upsets me, I just think it’s shameful that Valve’s standards have sunken this low

Kengur

Quoted from 4hp

shit movie, shit update, 0/10

all community made

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]
some of us expect quality

You remember back when everybody used to respect Valve and treat it as the next coming of Christ?

Yea, they turned a full 180 on that

Nah, yous got them tunnel visions

birdy

(ETF2L Donator)
GoodE

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

You are entitled to your opinion, it’s just a retarded opinion my friend

honestly do you have any idea how stupid you sound? i think you should take yourself away from this post before you make it even more obvious that you are infact a moron who thinks his opinion matters more than other peoples

neon

:think:

autism fight!

Phnx

Quoted from birdy

[…]

honestly do you have any idea how stupid you sound? i think you should take yourself away from this post before you make it even more obvious that you are infact a moron who thinks his opinion matters more than other peoples

truth bomb

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »