End of the Line update is here!

Created 9th December 2014 @ 05:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »

Brick Top

TBNC
sB!

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Animation was nothing special, lighting was pretty awful, especially in first half for some reason, also the story-line WAS literally just the trailer dragged out. Nothing really happened. Wasn’t funny either. Would have been good for a random SFM, but incredibly underwhelming for this tbh

Wrong, the animation was really nice, that’s why I thought the movie wasn’t bad, the expressions and naturality of the characters was well done. The only problem is that, after Expiration, well, of course it’s going to look worse. This is supposed to be some random SFM, without Valve’s help (AKA voice), just that since it was a bit longer and harder Valve decided to use it for introducing some winter hats as every year.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from birdy

[…]

don’t overhype things in your mind don’t get upset when things don’t live up to lofty expectations that exist in your head

With time and experience, quality should be rising, not dropping.

I will not be content with decline.

End of the Hype.

Would’ve added cp_snowplow in the season if it was a really bad map

RIP

Fuxx

REMOVE

:DDDDD

how about 2fort?

Last edited by Fuxx,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Brick Top

Wrong, the animation was really nice, that’s why I thought the movie wasn’t bad, the expressions and naturality of the characters was well done. The only problem is that, after Expiration, well, of course it’s going to look worse. This is supposed to be some random SFM, without Valve’s help (AKA voice), just that since it was a bit longer and harder Valve decided to use it for introducing some winter hats as every year.

Never said the animation was bad, just said it wasn’t anything special, and after rewatching it now, I still hold that opinion. I really don’t see how this is better than so many other SFMs. Also, even if it DID have amazing animation and cinematics, the story is still just a prolonged version of the trailer. I also noticed many of the sounds were pretty bad after rewatching. Obviously a lot of work went into this, and it seems to me like Valve put way too much responsibility on this guy’s shoulders, and then failed to deliver themselves. The trailer was building up to so much more and looks/sounds way better, which makes a lot of sense considering how much shorter it is and how much easier it is to build dramatic effect in a trailer.

What a big mess from Valve’s side on this one.

meh/10

frixx

LG

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]
some of us expect quality

You remember back when everybody used to respect Valve and treat it as the next coming of Christ?

Yea, they turned a full 180 on that

And with all the other far worse than valve devs out there you should be fucking praising them

Fuxx

REMOVE

I will not settle for “evils” regardless how lesser they are in comparison and neither should you.

My opinion is my opinion and I will hold it.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from frixx

And with all the other far worse than valve devs out there you should be fucking praising them

What a counter-productive shit logic you have there mate ;))

frixx

LG

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

What a counter-productive shit logic you have there mate ;))

How else do you know a developer is a good one if not comparing to others?

For example, how do you know what is left if there wasn’t right? How would you know what day is if there wasn’t a night? The things you judge, you judge based on previous experience and comparison with others. I rest my case

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

get_rested idiots

rockie

All i read on valve games forum are complaints, of every even stupid thing, valve is probably the best or at least one of the best sh out there, together with few others it’s keeping the pc gaming alive, and at high level, but yet you complain for stupid updates and stuff, what is it that you fear? you think that 20 hats more will break your game? srsly guys analyze how well tf2 is made, despite all its bugs and glitches, technically speaking (and not only) there’s not as complex fps as tf2, but looks like you don’t even appreciate that

fl1p

i agree with sideshow

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

i agree with fl1p

Marty

lala

http://i.imgur.com/cHoXODx.png

I was kinda hyped for the new map, but I guess TF2 is just a mini-game with microtransactions for children to play alongside Minecraft, and something that should never be taken seriously or be improved in any constructive way…

And Lol at some people actually liking the SFM

Last edited by Marty,

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from frixx

The things you judge, you judge based on previous experience and comparison with others. I rest my case

Yes, and compared to our previous experiences with Valve, this is fucking garbage and you are a retard if you are going to praise Valve for this bullshit. “Oh my god, thanks for not being as shit as everyone else!” People like you are exactly the reason why the videogame industry get’s continually worse. If you are satisfied with mediocrity, you are never going to get more than that. And this? This update is fucking below mediocrity, I am not even taking the movie into consideration here.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »