lala

Competitive TF2 players as high as prem level actually click these links

send help

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Marty

Competitive TF2 players as high as prem level actually click these links

send help

Being a competitive Highlander player participating in the premiership myself, I can only agree. We, as prem players, are supposed to set an example to all the aspiring gamers in this wonderful community. This is a responsibility that we, as the prem elite, have taken, and thus the responsibility carries over the boundries of the gaming itself. As premiership gamers, we are intellectually superior to the peasants in the lower divisions, so naturally it is important that we act cautiously and rationally, as to encourage others to do as well. It is indeed a sad day, when even the patricians of the premiership community fall for such basic scams, and when not even the superior intellectuals who play prem can resist, how is the weaker minded players in the league ever going to do so? This is a tragedy, I don’t even have a meme to properly describe this feeling.

hr

The thing that baffles me the most is after all this time the people that make these still can’t get the grammar correct. If someone says to me ‘You will exchange this thing?’ the first thing I’m going to think is it’s a scam before even looking at the link.

jx53

Quoted from Oxy

Surely steam guard would prevent this?

And if so how do so many people not have it O.o

no. Steam guard has nothing on this. If you download a file and run it on your computer it does the necessary shit that is needed from your computer. So it looks like youre doing the shit. Keyloggers are useless these days in steam unless you have access to an account that doesnt log in for 2 weeks.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Being a competitive Highlander player participating in the premiership myself, I can only agree. We, as prem players, are supposed to set an example to all the aspiring gamers in this wonderful community. This is a responsibility that we, as the prem elite, have taken, and thus the responsibility carries over the boundries of the gaming itself. As premiership gamers, we are intellectually superior to the peasants in the lower divisions, so naturally it is important that we act cautiously and rationally, as to encourage others to do as well. It is indeed a sad day, when even the patricians of the premiership community fall for such basic scams, and when not even the superior intellectuals who play prem can resist, how is the weaker minded players in the league ever going to do so? This is a tragedy, I don’t even have a meme to properly describe this feeling.

well to be fair, if youve played enough videogames to reach prem surely you should realise a link like that is fucking dodgy

rockie

Quoted from hr

The thing that baffles me the most is after all this time the people that make these still can’t get the grammar correct. If someone says to me ‘You will exchange this thing?’ the first thing I’m going to think is it’s a scam before even looking at the link.

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
well to be fair, if youve played enough videogames to reach prem surely you should realise a link like that is fucking dodgy

yes if you actually look at what you’re clicking…

damneasy

just clicking on the link isnt that bad, but then opening the shit that it automaticly downloads is just mindblowing rofl

rockie

Quoted from damneasy

just clicking on the link isnt that bad, but then opening the shit that it automaticly downloads is just mindblowing rofl

i guess i’m doing that again since ppl who did that encountered 0 problems

jx53

So wait. You went to a site? It downloaded a file, and you opened it yourself? Is this correct?

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from jx53

So wait. You went to a site? It downloaded a file, and you opened it yourself? Is this correct?

You forgot the part where windows says: “this file is potentially malicious, are you sure you want to open” and they clicked yes.

rockie

Quoted from Casual

[…]

You forgot the part where windows says: “this file is potentially malicious, are you sure you want to open” and they clicked yes.

you’re such a smartass casual

Smarter than you. :D

rockie

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

Smarter than you. :D

i would explain how it happened to me, but really, it’d be a long long story, i’ll only say that it happened within 30 mins to me, i didn’t just click it, downloaded and opened the file

Knutsson

bk.

Quoted from rockie

[…]

i would explain how it happened to me, but really, it’d be a long long story, i’ll only say that it happened within 30 mins to me, i didn’t just click it, downloaded and opened the file

Stop try to deny that u r a retard. If it took u 30 min to actually get it dl and run it. Tells us that u r more of a retard than the others.

damneasy

doesnt matter how you opened it you are still a retard :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »