Forum

Highlander Season 7 Coverage - An Outsider's Perspective?

Created 2nd November 2014 @ 14:25

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

teej!

Hi. You might know me from other coverage that I’ve done from the Highlander Nations Cup. Or a really long time ago, UGC Season 9!

After being motivated to come back and write, I’ve decided to try and cover Prem for this season. Expect predictions coming out every week, and hopefully some interviews/controversy within.

Here’s a preview I’ve done of the teams (NOTE: Premtech will be released later once I know of the details): http://talkingwithteej.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/highlander.html

Expect predictions to be out tonight – they will hopefully be finished then.

Enjoy this season, and hopefully I can provide you with info over the course of time!

EDIT: Apologies if there are any mistakes – I’ve been out of the loop for a long time.

Last edited by teej!,

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

nice one

Asaaj

Nice read indeed.

If you got time, do a div1 review aswell :D

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

b33p jokes are what keeps me playing this game

Popcorp

With Snooki leading the team and being an outlandish Spy main

8/8

teej!

Bumping with Week 1 Predictions – apologies they’re out at such short notice:

Article link: http://talkingwithteej.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/premiership-highlander-week-1.html

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Bulow: “The kings return for another season to defend their crown. After a shaky final with itsallgood, Highpander eventually sealed the deal over 3 maps and managed to be crowned the best in Europe.”
Bulow: how does it feel that the pinnacle of your tf2 career has been forgotten so easily

Thanks Teej, thanks :(

Being the creative mastermind that he is Zimmer will be one to watch out, with his creative sentry spots and cart-pushing ability.

Zimmer couldnt push a shopping trolley let alone a cart

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from Tomu

[…]

Zimmer couldnt push a shopping trolley let alone a cart

Pretty hard to push if you are riding a moose :P

Pistolvania

Snooki is known to have some… rage within team comms if something goes wrong, albeit it should be calmed down –

10/10 read.
(Also; it hasn’t)

teej!

The commitment continues… with Week 2 predictions!

Link: http://teamfortress.tv/thread/21063/etf2l-premiership-highlander-season-7-week-2-predictions

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Asaaj

If you got time, do a div1 review aswell :D

That would be fun

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

One thing to note, Pinky wasn’t IAG’s heavy when they went Prem, that honour is reserved for our great leader Kkaltuu.

Bulow

GG

Quoted from Hildreth

One thing to note, Pinky wasn’t IAG’s heavy when they went Prem, that honour is reserved for our great leader Kkaltuu.

Pinky was our heavy at the very start of season 5, and played in the first two fixtures that season. Thereafter it was kkaltuu.

teej!

Quoted from Hildreth

Apologies, fixed.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »