Forum

New TargetID system

Created 30th October 2014 @ 15:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

jx53

spymains have always been a lost cause anyways

metalpiss

Also spies can see the bar above enemy cloaked spies, if you happen to point your corsshair at one.

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

one word: why

Vitilumi

tbd

Not used to it. Hate it.

Spycy

TC.Express

Looks disgusting imo

Can also track people throught walls as spy

Last edited by Spycy,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

What happened to TF2beta? I thought that was where Valve were putting all the bad ideas into the game.

Last edited by Hildreth,

jakeowaty

There is no point having a Spy in the game anymore. Gunspies are still doing work though.

As for the Medic new TargetID is eye-gouging. Instead of having everything in one spot you have information spread all over the place and they expect you to keep track on what’s going on.

I don’t wanna be the bearer of the bad news, but since Robin has left the TF2 team, stupid ideas like that get into the game untested. Why the fuck do they change what’s been in the game for 8 sodding years for fucks sake, what is the reason. Each update breaks more things than it fixes and makes the game god damn near unplayable.

Back to 8v8 I guess.

Arrythmia

I hate this. I hate pretty much everything VALVe has “updated” since just after Love&War.

I’m a Medic main, and I just started getting into Spy. Well, it looks like Spy is a waste of a class now, as VALVe just released their own Official Wallhack.

Seriously, did anybody on the dev team bother testing this shitty excuse for a TargetID system? It fucking blows! Info is scattered across the screen like gibs from a rocket, and half of the time it doesn’t even work the way it is (I think?) supposed to. It’s hard to tell.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

awfulllll

vani

Bully

does anyone here like the new targetid system ??

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

This is the stupidest update so far. And that means it is really really bad.

repu

Quoted from Vitilumi

Not used to it. Hate it.

– whole of comp tf community

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Just tell me one good reason why the game needed new target IDs. One good reason. Now instead of improving they just broke the game in a few more new ways.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Fixed.

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

Updated the new TargetID system

Added Advance Option and ConVar to disable floating health icon (tf_hud_target_id_disable_floating_health)
Added Advance Option to control the alpha of TargetID nameplate
Fixed not showing for disguised enemy Spies
Fixed showing the health of cloaked Spies
Fixed not hiding the panel when players are no longer visible

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »