Forum

unjustified ban on lupus

Created 24th October 2014 @ 13:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from jx53

[…]

Will I see the warning here or something? because I haven’t used that email for a year (or email in general).
Will there be anything in the match page about the demo?

You will see the warning on your team’s profile page which is visible until the season’s end. The warning is a link to the match where the demo is missing and all the relevant information is in the match comments.

Also, it is highly recommended you link your account to an e-mail that you actually use.

BraveHeart

GOALstar

u should have ban him earlier, now u fucked up his season

caeli

#T4F

Not big surprise coming from ETF2L.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Well banning him for 2 weeks during summer isn’t really a punishment? This way he might learn his lesson…

BraveHeart

GOALstar

Quoted from MARS^

Well banning him for 2 weeks during summer isn’t really a punishment? This way he might learn his lesson…

u r retarded…. nothing like that would happened to one of the prem players for sure

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from BraveHeart

[…]
u r retarded…. nothing like that would happened to one of the prem players for sure

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/15495/

BraveHeart

GOALstar

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/15495/

they banned him before the season started.. TC found a replacement ,they had time for that.
but NRG are now fucked in the middle of the season…

Last edited by BraveHeart,

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from BraveHeart

[…]

Sorry but I can’t take you serious if you use “u r”.

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Quoted from BraveHeart

[…]

they banned him before the season started.. TC found a replacement ,they had time for that.
but NRG are now fucked in the middle of the season…

http://etf2l.org/matches/52373/
He was banned just before the playoffs of the HLNC, therefore there was a reason to ban him at that time.
The idea of banning somebody is stopping them from playing in official ETF2L matches. If there are no official ETF2L matches to be played, the ban has absolutely no effect – so how is that a punishment? Are we expected to never receive demos from the last games of the season, just because there would be no reason to upload them?

Lupus – and any other player who fails to upload twice – should know full well that they will be banned.

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Herr_P

[…]

If you don’t have your demos from your first ever pcw you’re a scrublord.

Besides, since demos are just data you can compress the fuck out of them in a zip/7z/whatever-you-fancy. I think I got 2-3 years of demos saved in somewhere around 1-2GB.

tryhard noob_p

Gubbins

Op4

Close this thread. It’s just bashing and truly no one gives a fuck. Talk to the admins in private and stop trying to kick up a fuss for a 2 week ban, 2 weeks is nothing. We shouldn’t have to read this shit on the forums. Uploading demos is simpler than uploading results.

Lupus broke the rules, 100%. Banning him outside of a season is retarded, it’s like banning someone from opening their xmas presents in July. Why is this thread still open when sonny finished any conversations at post 7?

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from BraveHeart

[…]

same ban happened to empty whose team was in playoffs for premspot at that time so stop that omg just cuz he is not prem bullshit now

juan

adios

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2