Forum

Doubt By Jääkarhu #Tf2connexion

Created 5th October 2014 @ 04:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Jaakarhu

Here’s my entry for the Tf2connexion contest called “Doubt” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stUUwwvvWqk&list=UUpHXRe3oMfBJLhR5wSzDyoQ

WATCHING IT FULLSCREEN MIGHT CAUSE FRAMELAG, if that happens just switch into the wider one or standard (yt messed the uploading i guess)

feedback would be appriciated, but pls dont bee too harsh since this was my first “real” edit. Hope you enjoy!

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

reminds me of Byte’s fragmovie :>

Konna

drops

Best because im on it

rot

pretty good

mrwhizz

Blue Stahli…

Samytsi

:-)

rofl

Phnx

I like how people use the frags from sin’s free demo packs and than add their own shitty frags so half of the movie is overused great frags, and the other half is 4k and regular airshots:D
good editing though.

Jaakarhu

Quoted from Phnx

I like how people use the frags from sin’s free demo packs and than add their own shitty frags so half of the movie is overused great frags, and the other half is 4k and regular airshots:D
good editing though.

ty and pretty much. I tried to get diffrent clips from diffrent people but i was running out of time and i had to do it fast so i went with sin’s demopacks. the other half are from my friends who gave me they’re clips.

Quoted from mrwhizz

Blue Stahli…

yeah. mate asked me to use some metal,rock or punk song (since it was originally a fragmovie only from him) so i just went with Stahli since i rly dont know anyone else from that genre.

Phnx

Quoted from Jaakarhu

[…]

ty and pretty much. I tried to get diffrent clips from diffrent people but i was running out of time and i had to do it fast so i went with sin’s demopacks. the other half are from my friends who gave me they’re clips.

[…]

yeah. mate asked me to use some metal,rock or punk song (since it was originally a fragmovie only from him) so i just went with Stahli since i rly dont know anyone else from that genre.

tbh your clips weren’t that bad, but when put with clips fron the sin demo free pick it is just comparable. Most people can’t get more than 2 of those frags.
so putting them in the same video didn’t make sense.

Jaakarhu

Quoted from Phnx

[…]

tbh your clips weren’t that bad, but when put with clips fron the sin demo free pick it is just comparable. Most people can’t get more than 2 of those frags.
so putting them in the same video didn’t make sense.

yeah you have a point. thx for telling, ill keep that in mind next time.

Lyrete

BAGC
RUN!

Quoted from Jaakarhu

[…]

Fucking DM

Add A Reply Pages: 1