Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS!

Created 18th September 2014 @ 02:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 27 Next »

Samsa

alus

Quoted from ari

[…]

Didn’t PyroGen do the same in Season 13/14? and then folded?

If your biggest worry is that we are going to fold after the season then i can set you free from your fear.

@Bulle Someone could have told me that he is just trolling. Now i wasted like 30min writing a wall of text. Fuck my life

Last edited by Samsa,

Popcorp

Quoted from Samsa

[…]

If your biggest worry is that we are going to fold after the season then i can set you free from your fear.

Screwb said almost the same, when he made a Thread about Looking for a Sponsor :^)

Last edited by Popcorp,

ondkaja

IKEA

I still don’t understand what TCM is doing in prem? they are literally nothing without Byte

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from ondkaja

I still don’t understand what TCM is doing in prem? they are literally nothing without Byte

Mundi > Byte.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

druidz should be in this seasons prem

droso

o/

Quoted from Samsa

[…] Other “parameter”
I guess with other parameter you mean experience and that is actually what i like the most about my team. You picked up droso who will add a lot experience to your gameplay but i doubt that he is maincalling. With flushy we have a maincaller that takes care of the calls and the decision making (watch the logjam cup and see how that kid survives almost every exchange) Sheepy has played at the highest level as well (As autistic as he gives himself sometimes, which he is not, you cannot deny that he is one of the best scouts out there).
Also Haffi and I have been playing together on the flank for 4 seasons (3 seasons with youngkaptain) now so i guess that counts as other parameter as well while you switched classes of your flank and got new players.

I really hope that you (T-Mac) will respect my opinion and not just answer with “fuck u”. If i did not mention something that changes things then please post it.

I am done!

You got your french teams mixed up, it seems.
T-mac has never been a part of E-Schock…

Samsa

alus

I did not mention him as a player of your team. Maybe i chose the wrong words, i am sorry. With biased i just meant that he played for you guys and is a part of the french community so T-Mac is most likely supporting E-Shock and not us.

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

Screwb said almost the same, when he made a Thread about Looking for a Sponsor :^)

And he was right, Haffi, kaptain and I are still playing together.

Also please leave me alone scary keyboard warrior!

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I think the admins do this to create tensions so otherwise meaningless end of season fixtures will have some bite.

konr

Quoted from lazyluk

We didn’t lose any matchs in that cup and only one went down to golden cap because it was the first game we ever played with our current roster, if you can check you would see I joined the team only a few days before the cup. And if you put us in div 5 mark my word its going to be a steamroll.

Steamroll us!

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

7 pages already and no major drama yet? I am disappoint.

Collaide

Quoted from CanFo

7 pages already and no major drama yet? I am disappoint.

lelelel le funny 9gag comment xD

Quoted from konr

[…]Steamroll us!

Only if you promise that you won’t play

Last edited by Collaide,

Lyrete

BAGC
RUN!

#fuckpermizilla #illuminaticonfirmed

loopster

drama inc with the def div , i think :)

walters

I don’t know what is wrong with admins.
My team took 3rd place in division 4 2 seasons in row but we are still there.
Even team which was in our group season 18 and took 4th place is in division 3. (http://etf2l.org/teams/19450/)
Team which was seeded into mid bracket in logjam cup but didn’t even won is in division 3. (http://etf2l.org/teams/21661/)
But as I see every team with admin gets into division they want.
Whatever this is etf2l and it will never get better.

Last edited by walters,

PuzZle

Boys
GG

If your team took 3rd place in div4 twice in a row, doesn’t that if anything just say that you haven’t improved as a team?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 27 Next »