Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS!

Created 18th September 2014 @ 02:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 27 Next »

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from T-Mac

I don’t really understand why a div2 team (TCM last season) can go to prem without playoff when a team from few 10+ seasons in prem has to play playoffs.
PCW’s screenshots shouldn’t be the only parameter to judge a team’s level..

What should be then?

Menty

SVIFT
Nein

Quoted from fraac

Waterworks is probably the most wrongly placed. I expected them to compete at the top of d4.

D-don’t forget dude nice 8)

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from cmd

[…]
What should be then?

We’ll judge teams by how the players look!

Good looking? You’re prem!

Kaneco

Thank god for the frenchies.

Also, svins in prem. tf2 is dead. he is like a div5 trader at most, and probably around div6 troll.

juan

adios

danger dogs in d2 but theyre better than all the teams in the d1 playoffs ahahahahahah eat shit verse

Verse

4SKINGS
bobs

Quoted from juan

danger dogs in d2 but theyre better than all the teams in the d1 playoffs ahahahahahah eat shit verse

I thought u r my portuguese internet friend…

@Ash, im prem then

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from T-Mac

I don’t really understand why a div2 team (TCM last season) can go to prem without playoff when a team from few 10+ seasons in prem has to play playoffs.

Well we have proved ourselves in recent officials (look at the logjam cup) and we have improved drastically with kaptain and haffi joining us. We deserve the prem spot just as much as you or maincall.tf do. At least pcw us to see how good we are before complaining about us being in prem.

Bulle

Epsilon
LEGO

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]

Well we have proved ourselves in recent officials (look at the logjam cup) and we have improved drastically with kaptain and haffi joining us. We deserve the prem spot just as much as you or maincall.tf do. At least pcw us to see how good we are before complaining about us being in prem.

Shut up you’re scottish.

svins

alus
P.O.P

I`m pretty sure I`ve beasted degun in tf2pickup big time so why not..

http://logs.tf/443463?highlight=76561198034326490

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

DeGuN :o): oui ?
svins: salut
svins: Remember in tf2pickup I dominated you hard
svins: wanna signed weapon?
DeGuN :o): ^^
DeGuN :o): sure

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

Collaide

Quoted from Bulle

[…]

Shut up you’re scottish.

reported for racism

Samsa

alus

Quoted from T-Mac

So basically you admit that we have the best screenshots compared to the other playoff teams but we do not deserve prem for a certain reason (Unfortunately you forgot to mention that reason). Hopefully this is not just an attempt to troll me and waste my time because I am actually going to answer it seriously (poor Samsa)

Assuming that you want us to play playoffs instead of another team I guess the easiest way to prove that we deserve the spot is to compare the playoff teams to TCM.

Coast to Coast
We have played them 3 times so far and won every single map quite convincingly. In addition to that they also got fucked over by their pocket, which will most likely make them worse than they used to be. I guess even you have to admit that we deserve the spot much more than they do.

coolclan
A fairly new team that has not had the time yet to play a lot of good teams and get screenshots. I went over their logs and saw that they had good results vs bk but on the other hand got trashed by LEGO’s old lineup. Looking at the fact that we have proven ourselves vs almost all of the current prem teams their screens do not look that impressive. Same conclusion as above imo.

bk
I guess they kind of “stole” our playoff spot by volunteering (nothing we can do about that, I am sorry). However, we had some really good and close games vs their old lineup with qnx (qnx>AMS. aka loyal player). We even beat them if i remember correctly.
Make your own decision about this one but they volunteered so who cares. At least do not blame me for that. :P

E-Shock
I am just going to pretend that your comment is not biased at all and that E-Shock deserves our premspot. The first thing that bothers me is that we got better screenshots vs them than they do vs us but as you have already said scrim screenshots should not matter (I am really trying to see how this makes sense). So we proved ourselves in a more serious environment (logjam cup). If E-Shock had participated, they would have had the chance to play us. For whatever reason they did not participate but please, it is not our fault that they missed the opportunity to face us when it matters (According to you). Also we played a really close game vs maincall and this was the second time we lost a map against maincall with just 1 point difference (The other map was granary so please lets not start a discussion how irrelevant logjam results are, thank you). I could not find any other team that did not get smashed by maincall but bk.

Other “parameter”
I guess with other parameter you mean experience and that is actually what i like the most about my team. You picked up droso who will add a lot experience to your gameplay but i doubt that he is maincalling. With flushy we have a maincaller that takes care of the calls and the decision making (watch the logjam cup and see how that kid survives almost every exchange) Sheepy has played at the highest level as well (As autistic as he gives himself sometimes, which he is not, you cannot deny that he is one of the best scouts out there).
Also Haffi and I have been playing together on the flank for 4 seasons (3 seasons with youngkaptain) now so i guess that counts as other parameter as well while you switched classes of your flank and got new players.

I really hope that you (T-Mac) will respect my opinion and not just answer with “fuck u”. If i did not mention something that changes things then please post it.

I am done!

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Samsa

[…]

So basically you admit that we have the best screenshots compared to the other playoff teams but we do not deserve prem for a certain reason (Unfortunately you forgot to mention that reason). Hopefully this is not just an attempt to troll me and waste my time because I am actually going to answer it seriously (poor Samsa)

Assuming that you want us to play playoffs instead of another team I guess the easiest way to prove that we deserve the spot is to compare the playoff teams to TCM.

Coast to Coast
We have played them 3 times so far and won every single map quite convincingly. In addition to that they also got fucked over by their pocket, which will most likely make them worse than they used to be. I guess even you have to admit that we deserve the spot much more than they do.

coolclan
A fairly new team that has not had the time yet to play a lot of good teams and get screenshots. I went over their logs and saw that they had good results vs bk but on the other hand got trashed by LEGO’s old lineup. Looking at the fact that we have proven ourselves vs almost all of the current prem teams their screens do not look that impressive. Same conclusion as above imo.

bk
I guess they kind of “stole” our playoff spot by volunteering (nothing we can do about that, I am sorry). However, we had some really good and close games vs their old lineup with qnx (qnx>AMS. aka loyal player). We even beat them if i remember correctly.
Make your own decision about this one but they volunteered so who cares. At least do not blame me for that. :P

E-Shock
I am just going to pretend that your comment is not biased at all and that E-Shock deserves our premspot. The first thing that bothers me is that we got better screenshots vs them than they do vs us but as you have already said scrim screenshots should not matter (I am really trying to see how this makes sense). So we proved ourselves in a more serious environment (logjam cup). If E-Shock had participated, they would have had the chance to play us. For whatever reason they did not participate but please, it is not our fault that they missed the opportunity to face us when it matters (According to you). Also we played a really close game vs maincall and this was the second time we lost a map against maincall with just 1 point difference (The other map was granary so please lets not start a discussion how irrelevant logjam results are, thank you). I could not find any other team that did not get smashed by maincall but bk.

Other “parameter”
I guess with other parameter you mean experience and that is actually what i like the most about my team. You picked up droso who will add a lot experience to your gameplay but i doubt that he is maincalling. With flushy we have a maincaller that takes care of the calls and the decision making (watch the logjam cup and see how that kid survives almost every exchange) Sheepy has played at the highest level as well (As autistic as he gives himself sometimes, which he is not, you cannot deny that he is one of the best scouts out there).
Also Haffi and I have been playing together on the flank for 4 seasons (3 seasons with youngkaptain) now so i guess that counts as other parameter as well while you switched classes of your flank and got new players.

I really hope that you (T-Mac) will respect my opinion and not just answer with “fuck u”. If i did not mention something that changes things then please post it.

I am done!

jesus christ

ari

HKN!

Quoted from T-Mac

Didn’t PyroGen do the same in Season 13/14? and then folded?

Bulle

Epsilon
LEGO

can we please agree on ignoring t-mac

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 27 Next »