Forum

ETF2L Admins unrighteously punishing our team - aka salty loss v2

Created 15th September 2014 @ 22:50

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from quintosh

This is not about the mercs. It’s about the fact that the schedule is tight.

mohammad[A] : we are not allowing them
mohammad[A] : and now you have to find new mercs
ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE : we dont allow ur mercs

Whatever the ultimate reason for the default this is still a very poor attitude imo.

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

Fisherman Mamadu

|LP|

how to win etf2l matchs in 5 ez steps
step 1 – have an admin on their team
step 2 – don’t try to get a server and send us to talk to an admin when they got a server (ichecked on your game info alle ;D)
step 3 – do not deny the mercs nor accept them
step 4 – stall till the last minute to no longer accept mercs and get default wins
step 5 – learn to perform blowjobs so the admins stay happy ^^

thks etf2l for making me loss the respect of this organization, because its not about playing and try to learn and be one of the greats. its to suck balls at tf2 comp and try to win matchs with defaults.

Alakamind

What a bunch off bollocks, our match finishes 8.45 and we went to submit results, instead we had a coinflip loss cos we didnt submit in time. WHEN THERE IS A 15 MIN TIME DELAY ALLOWED ON MATCHES. RULES ARE AIDS

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Alakamind

What a bunch off bollocks, our match finishes 8.45 and we went to submit results, instead we had a coinflip loss cos we didnt submit in time. WHEN THERE IS A 15 MIN TIME DELAY ALLOWED ON MATCHES. RULES ARE AIDS

http://prntscr.com/4ngkyo

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

[…]

Whatever the ultimate reason for the default this is still a very poor attitude imo.

So you’d prefer that we play that match and risk getting a default loss in the semi finals? No thanks.

Nacho

TTS

Quoted from quintosh

[…]

So you’d prefer that we play that match and risk getting a default loss in the semi finals? No thanks.

Are you retarded? and who said you would win this anyway. what a cocky attitude man

Nice admins we have ;)

quintosh

wL.

Would it have been any different if you had won and gotten a default loss later? I think you need to calm down and rethink the situation. You did have all the necessary time to join the server, and instead you slip in two mercs without telling anyone at the proposed time, the timeframe for the default win or even beforehand.

But as I said this is not about the mercs or delaying anything. You literally had three players on the server at 20:15 and there was no need to talk about mercs at all.

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Fisherman Mamadu

thks etf2l for making me loss the respect of this organization, because its not about playing and try to learn and be one of the greats. its to suck balls at tf2 comp and try to win matchs with defaults.

Alakamind

Quoted from ash

[…]

http://prntscr.com/4ngkyo

Match began at 8.15, which is allwed due to the 15 min wait limit. finished 8.45, went to submit and we have a default loss. Aids rules. Contacted Ducky and he just copy and pasted rules, shit admins r shit

san alex

the endless golden caps were really fun.

Fisherman Mamadu

|LP|

Quoted from quintosh

Would it have been any different if you had won and gotten a default loss later? I think you need to calm down and rethink the situation. You did have all the necessary time to join the server, and instead you slip in two mercs without telling anyone at the proposed time, the timeframe for the default win or even beforehand.

But as I said this is not about the mercs or delaying anything. You literally had three players on the server at 20:15 and there was no need to talk about mercs at all.

I ADDED YOUR FUCKING TEAM LEADER IT WAS 20:00!!! ASKED FOR SERVER YOU HAD ONE AND YOU TOLD US TO FIND AN ETF2L SERVER!!!!

quintosh

wL.

That’s why we were 6 and you were 2 or 3 or whatever. Ok.

Last edited by quintosh,

Fisherman Mamadu

|LP|

Quoted from quintosh

also yesterday nobody were mad about mercs. They entered server i asked if the merc can play and they woudl a accept. IN A FUCKING CUP. and we wouldn’t default win, why you ask? because we like to play and improve skill, we don’t mind saying to people “its ok lets just play”. one other thing dipshits THE OTHER TEAM WOULDN’T DEFAULT WIN AGAINST YOU OR US BECAUSE WE WERE STILL PLAYING THE QUARTER FINAL. but yeah lets have 0%skill and try to be the next MGEmike of default wins

Fisherman Mamadu

|LP|

Quoted from quintosh

That’s why we were 6 and you were 2 or 3 or whatever. Ok.

wanna join my team? because you are kinda autistic…

you had a goddamn server and asked us for one nonetheless, it took 15 minutes to get one since irc was occupied. you refuse our mercs at 20:29 when they were on server at 20:20 and said and  i quote:
“ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE :  we dont allow ur mercsALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE :  and no time”
and then default win. a cup for improving map tactics, pushes and gamesense. your tactic is default win gl next season. remenber you need 2 default wins because its 2 times logjams, ok mates?

Popcorp

Grow up you bunch of kids

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »