ETF2L Admins unrighteously punishing our team - aka salty loss v2

Created 15th September 2014 @ 22:50

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 7 Next »

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from caeli

[…]

Pretty nice, i think certain admin may have influenced it, like my ban winkwinkwinkashwinkwinkwink

Wasn’t your ban for having alt accounts, both of which you used in the league? It was unfair of Perm to remove you from the Greece team before that though.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]

Yeah I think you did, all my admin rights have gone and when I asked in the ETF2L admin IRC I just got “rip” as an answer so I assumed I’d been removed. Can’t see the admin forums or do anything. If you mean to say that was a mistake then you’ve missed out on a month of quality administrating by yours truly.

I temporarily removed your admin access (as well as that of several other admins) during i52 because it looked like you left your PC and ETF2L login unattended (admin actions are logged).

All affected admins had their rights reinstated on request . The fact that it took you nearly a month to notice suggests we did not miss out on any “quality administrating”.

IPZIE

SUAVE

holy shit emb that buuuuuuuuuurn :D

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

get fucked sideshow rip admin dreams

hawku

AYO

perm left his pc unlocked and unattended all lan, top head admin.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from emb

[…]

The fact that it took you nearly a month to notice suggests we did not miss out on any “quality administrating”.

ouch

Phnx

[16:46] K, same conditions apply on the current ruling:
[16:47] you can replay the round if you can get your opponents to replay before tonight, sure, go ahead. before tonight means done by 19:30

don’t let this die…

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from emb

[…]

I temporarily removed your admin access (as well as that of several other admins) during i52 because it looked like you left your PC and ETF2L login unattended (admin actions are logged).

All affected admins had their rights reinstated on request . The fact that it took you nearly a month to notice suggests we did not miss out on any “quality administrating”.

Give this man a cookie!

phromelo

8-)

rektshow

Clark

SDCK!

Wow, Sideshow got buuuuurnt :D

ondkaja

IKEA

salty sideshow

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru