ETF2L Admins unrighteously punishing our team - aka salty loss v2

Created 15th September 2014 @ 22:50

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »

Deox

wL.
wL.

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

According to the admin I spoke with, the old GC rules applies for cups, since there is a time-table to follow.

That still was not publically stated, saying that to you privately after the deed was done does not validate it.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

I read that rule on one of the news posts.

Schalalaa

Seagulls

http://etf2l.org/cups/logjam-cup-powered-by-serveme-tf-home/

Golden Cap

If the regular match ends in a draw, a Golden Cap has to be played, with mp_winlimit 1 and mp_timelimit 10. If after those 10 minutes no team has capped the last, the team holding the mid point wins the GC altogether.

Now we can’t blame tom anymore

Last edited by Schalalaa,

Samski

Bully

Quoted from Schalalaa

http://etf2l.org/cups/logjam-cup-powered-by-serveme-tf-home/
Read the sutff about gc.

Now we can’t blame tom anymore

That ruleset has been updated tonight that was not stated before the start of the cup – i read the rules multiple times and that GC rule addition about whoever has mid point wins, has just been added….

Schalalaa

Seagulls

Quoted from Samski

[…]

That ruleset has been updated tonight that was not stated before the start of the cup – i read the rules multiple times and that GC rule addition about whoever has mid point wins, has just been added….

This is wayy to complicated we just need someone to blame

Samski

Bully

Quoted from Schalalaa

[…]

This is wayy to complicated we just need someone to blame

Well the admins have already taken fault for this for making a mistake – we should move on and make sure it doesn’t happen during the actual season :)

ash

(Legend)
:D

I added the GC rules update to the cup hub only a few moments ago. I also added another line to it that I only just now added it.

Wait for the newspost.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Surely a punishment would be having to play more logjam?

Samski

Bully

In my opinion this cup was to trial this map but i dont understand how player’s feelings of this map are being expressed. Also metalworks also gad a cup like this and everyone loved the map – but then it got removed the following season? Surely there needs to be a better way of feedback between the makers and players.

Buhenvalds

\m/
plēve

That game deserves GAME OF THE YEAR award.

Setlet

If you had to be in a golden cap already in Group Stage, you propably wouldn’t have won the whole cup anyway Kappa

Meeto

Quoted from Samski

In my opinion this cup was to trial this map but i dont understand how player’s feelings of this map are being expressed. Also metalworks also gad a cup like this and everyone loved the map – but then it got removed the following season? Surely there needs to be a better way of feedback between the makers and players.

I thought everyone loved Metalworks, why was it removed anyway?

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Meeto

[…]

caus its shit

Morgus

Quoted from Meeto

[…]

who loved metalworks? ugly and choky map, not cool

fnordi

PrettyGay

Quoted from Morgus

[…]
who loved metalworks? ugly and choky map, not cool

I liked metalworks

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »