Forum

tf2pickupgames

Created 9th September 2014 @ 19:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Aear

It seems that you have not played enough Team Fortress 2 to meet our minimum requirement to play on TF2Pickup.net.
We have this requirement to prevent inexperienced players from joining a pickup and possibly ruining a game for a lot of players. i get this when i register how many hour do i need?

Popcorp

Please read rules:

TF2Pickup.net is not the place to learn competitive Team Fortress 2
TF2Pickup.net is the place to improve your Team Fortress 2 skill in a competitive environment

You better of starting at Tf2center/Newbie mixes rather than Tf2pickup

Last edited by Popcorp,

Aear

i cant join the tf2 center when we are all ready and joining the game i get error…

Aear

Quoted from Popcorp

Please read rules:

TF2Pickup.net is not the place to learn competitive Team Fortress 2
TF2Pickup.net is the place to improve your Team Fortress 2 skill in a competitive environment

You better of starting at Tf2center/Newbie mixes rather than Tf2pickup

i cant join the tf2 center when we are all ready and joining the game i get error…

Last edited by Aear,

Popcorp

You also need like 500? hours to play Tf2center, so i recommend you to leave your Tf2 open and just farm hours

CHERRY

Quoted from Popcorp

You also need like 500? hours to play Tf2center, so i recommend you to leave your Tf2 open and just farm hours

I don’t think that’s real, if it is then it’s crazy.
How many time do those people have? I did 890 hours in 4 years, that’s still almost 1hr/day for the whole 4 fucking years :D..

Last edited by CHERRY,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Aear

Sorry but didn’t understand a word!
And yes. You need 350 hours of TF2 ingame to join TF2Pickup.net but really, its not place to learn competitive. So start with Newbie mixes

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

It’s only 100 hour requirement for TF2Center, unless it’s said otherwise in the lobby with requirements.

Have you tried going to TF2Center on other web browsers or are you surely in Steam and on TF2Center with the same linked Steam account?

Kaneco

Im not aware of a minimum hours to join tf2center.

You should start by there and if you’re experiencing some strange bug that prevents you from playing your best bet is to report it through their forums here http://forums.tf2center.com/forum/14-bug-reports/

.zero

-chess-

Contact admin on the forum on tf2center if you get an error.

zaid

Dʀongos

you need only 100 hours to play in tf2 center.
Can any1 please tell me how many hours do i need to play in pickup tf2?

sorsa

mooz

nice bump

Dr. Heinz

★GF
KAAS

Quoted from zaid

you need only 100 hours to play in tf2 center.
Can any1 please tell me how many hours do i need to play in pickup tf2?

Quoted from LaMqTa

You need 350 hours of TF2 ingame to join TF2Pickup.net

But ii’s not really a good place to start. If you don’t know basic calls, tactics etc. You still might be better of at tf2center or Newbie mixes

Last edited by Dr. Heinz,

zaid

Dʀongos

Ok thanks bro :3

Add A Reply Pages: 1