Forum

What kind of helmet do you want? (New update)

Created 21st April 2009 @ 02:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

Renegade

Imperial

its been taht way around for a long time.

crz

T4F

cute style headgears anyone?
http://www.stbln.de/temp/lolscout.jpg
;>

wer

tfortress.no

if its only for shits and giggles i dont care, but if it affects gameplay its bad

Mads.

they’re ruining it :(

Link!

.:ne:.

That’s prolly what they meant by ‘and that one will include some new content for all classes.’

Promod plixx kkthanks bb

Rele

I second DrSauna atm. This whole unlockable lvl item stuff has great fuck-up potential.

Norrland3000

yeah we abandon the game now before they have released it :P

Contra

Be

side note: that script on the steamforum is not for a new helmet… it just deletes all of your unlockables for EVERRRR.

AnAkkk

Maybe people should wait for the update and see how it is before already starting to whine?

nubonamission

burn

aeqvist exactly, people are so mad, calling for promod on something they have no idea about lol. Please, guys, at least try a little bit to temper your fear of the unknown!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Yes, as long as the items aren’t hard to get (so not uber rare stuff like from D2) and aren’t overpowered or anything it’s fine by me. Minor adjustments might be fun (Helmet that gives less self damage as soldier, or faster reload, or faster rockets), but nothing to big.

Norrland3000

I wait until it comes and continue to play the game. I trust Valve they will not ruin it, if they do, we complain a little and valve fix it.

I mean seriously after all these fucking updates, how much different is the game now compared to what it was?

you have kritzkrieg…ubersaw…yeah that was probably it, and the funny thing is that :

THE UPDATES HAVE MADE THE GAME BETTER!

Waebi

‹Con›

i am in love with a swede.
zomg.

Nigther

STD

I agree with many of the other posters here. If this stuff can make the gameplay a little more interesting and diverse that’s just great, as long as it doesn’t fuck anything up in the process. Still, we don’t know what these changes bring just yet so while I’m also somewhat skeptic lets give Valve a chance to release the content before we bash them at least.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »