Forum

TF2Pickup.net TDM sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 31st August 2014 @ 16:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 Next »

yllen

PANZER

i mean the actual servers, we played one today and the lag was awful, stuttering every 30 seconds

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from yllen

i mean the actual servers, we played one today and the lag was awful, stuttering every 30 seconds

They are having some deepshit ram problems that we can’t fix..it seems that SR cant fix it aswell. I suggest you to use serveme.tf servers untill we migrate to it. AND HOPEFULLY SOON!!

LaMqTa

fenneks

http://www.strawpoll.me/11241523

kna

nvm

Last edited by kna,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Let’s all together decide which spawns we will use.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11277549

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

So far it seems that you’d need 2 servers for everyone to be happy.

hr

Quoted from Jan

So far it seems that you’d need 2 servers for everyone to be happy.

I believe it’s because people hate change.

Having team sided spawns makes so much more sense.

As it is it just encourages people to W+M1 so it’s less likely that they get shot in the back before they can get a kill. I believe it heavily discourages movement and this is why you see so many dm kids that have good aim but poor movement.

Personally as it is I hate playing dm largely because of this even though it’s probably the best practice for increasing mouse aim.

I suppose there is an issue of having a team so dominant that they can push into the spawns of the enemy if you have it team sided but perhaps a change to dm itself would help (players inside their spawn area get buffed at a fixed rate or players start with a buff at their spawn that will dissipate as they move towards middle perhaps).

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hey guys! I’ve been having network problems last week and couldn’t respond earlier. I will be closing the vote in the weekend so make sure you vote! :)

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello everybody! First of all, i want to apologize about the delay but i was busy with irl stuff… So back to the DM servers. Last weekend when i reviewed the poll results, they were really close – 51%/49%. So i decided to split the servers -> #1 will be with team sided spawns (fixed spawns) and #2 will be with random spawns. I’ve also fixed the reckoner spawns, so they should be working fine. Snakewater_u13 will be replaced with _final1 since Valve updated it. Updated the SM/MM to the latest versions available (MM:S v1.10.6V, SMod v1.8.0.5945) and fixed/changed the ads plugin. (added some new info for the pickup and so on..)

So i guess that’s everything. Make sure you check the servers and if there are any problems/bugs with the changes let me know.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello everybody! We’ve been experiencing crashes due to latest TF2 update. The problem is with TFTrue and AnAkkk is already aware. TFTrue is currently disabled. Stay tuned..

LaMqTa

fenneks

Servers should be working normally again! :)

Collaide

On the version of reckoner being run (as of yesterday) there’s a spawn on the wrong side of the map.

While talking about reckoner, can u update it to the latest version?

LaMqTa

fenneks

I will check it out when i set up the new servers this week (yes, two new germany located servers powered by kuferl.tf). More info about the new servers/donations and reserved slots will be posted later this week! :)

Funs

Just fyi, the rate on #2 is limited to 100000 for some reason, so you can’t use 60000 (the ideal number).

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Collaide

On the version of reckoner being run (as of yesterday) there’s a spawn on the wrong side of the map.

While talking about reckoner, can u update it to the latest version?

The spawn was fixed and the map was updated to the latest version.

Quoted from Funs

Just fyi, the rate on #2 is limited to 100000 for some reason, so you can’t use 60000 (the ideal number).

Server #2 is down already.

Also there are some changes on the reserved slots. Since TF2Pickup.net is dead (for now) and we don’t have any more funds to keep so many servers up, Kuferl decided to start two on his own -> ETF2L Thread with the full info and all TF2Pickup.net donators who had a reserved slot will be removed untill 12.03.2017. After that date Kuferl will start collecting a month subscription = 1 key per month and the donations will count on all 3 servers (TF2Pickup.net + Kuferl.tf, which has identical setup/maps/whitelist). The donations will be used for the Kuferl’s server fees and eventually getting up TF2Pickup.net again in valve time. Another thing that will go down next month will be the ranks. :/

Also here is the Random/Team-sided DM spawns on the server: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1PLmyFmKjYka0pKZjJ1aDRyd28/

Thats all for now. If you guys find something buggy or something wrong with the servers you can write me @ Steam or in the ETF2L threads.

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 Next »