Forum

TF2Pickup.net TDM sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 31st August 2014 @ 16:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 23 Next »

smultron

(ETF2L Donator)
HKN!

Quoted from sorsa

If i could pick 2 maps to remove, those would be granary and gully but w/e.

Ye granary is pretty horrible to play dm on

rockie

any decision yet?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from LaMqTa

Also lets make some votes again.

Slots vote: http://strawpoll.me/4683530
Mappool vote: http://strawpoll.me/4683537 (you can choice more than one)

Thanks! :)

Still waiting for more people to give the their vote. We will probably change it in the end of the week when we will announce changed on TF2Pickup.net as well! Thanks!

LaMqTa

fenneks

Okay, time for some changes.
– Removed cp_logjam_b19 and cp_metalworks_rc7
– Removed the SM map chooser plugin
– Added the Valve Map Vote (might be buggy, let me know if there are any problems with it, but from now on you will need to use the F1,F2..etc keys to vote. *Reminder: don’t forget to fix these keys if you have binds on them, cuz you might not be able to vote.)

The slots will stay 10 for now because the votes on the poll are pretty much equal.

Frozy

I think having like 14 max players would be better since alot of people want to join in the evening, most of the maps are too small though for that many people.

Also like others have said i think granary should be removed, it’s just not a good map for dm.

Surprised to see so many people didn’t want logjam but oh well, was one of my more liked maps, mainly because of no ridiculous height advantage.

sorsa

mooz

Remove metalworks? Really? ;__;

rockie

Quoted from LaMqTa

Okay, time for some changes.
– Removed cp_logjam_b19 and cp_metalworks_rc7
– Removed the SM map chooser plugin
– Added the Valve Map Vote (might be buggy, let me know if there are any problems with it, but from now on you will need to use the F1,F2..etc keys to vote. *Reminder: don’t forget to fix these keys if you have binds on them, cuz you might not be able to vote.)

The slots will stay 10 for now because the votes on the poll are pretty much equal.

i wouldn’t say the vote is too equal, to be honest i think you just want it to be 10

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from rockie

[…]

i wouldn’t say the vote is too equal, to be honest i think you just want it to be 10

I am not going to change the slots because of 5% difference, sorry.. Also i don’t see a problem the slots to be 10 when the classlimits are fixed to 2 scouts 2 soldiers and 1 demo.

rockie

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
I am not going to change the slots because of 5% difference, sorry.. Also i don’t see a problem the slots to be 10 when the classlimits are fixed to 2 scouts 2 soldiers and 1 demo.

You don’t see any problem with it? have you tried playing for more than 2/3 maps straight on a server with 10 players fighting on the middle of a map? doesn’t matter what classlimit you put, it’s just too much spam, also the reason it’s not that 5% and we both know that, you just don’t want it, even if there was like 10% difference you still wouldn’t change it

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from rockie

[…]

You don’t see any problem with it? have you tried playing for more than 2/3 maps straight on a server with 10 players fighting on the middle of a map? doesn’t matter what classlimit you put, it’s just too much spam, also the reason it’s not that 5% and we both know that, you just don’t want it, even if there was like 10% difference you still wouldn’t change it

Why would i not change the slots? Do i get any benefit of it?
And yea i have played more than 2/3 maps on the server and it feel good for me. Maybe different taste of the game

p.p gonna add you on steam so we can speak, lets not turn this into drama thread.

Edit: Had a chat with rockie and decided to make it the middle way. Gonna change the slots to 8 till the end of the week + weekend so we can see which is better. So please when you try it share your opinion here and vote on this poll. Thanks! :) http://strawpoll.me/4793678

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Bona

PMW

Can you for the love of god ban the DH, I know it’s allowed in the whitelist but it REALLY is not fun to play against in DM or even remotely helpfull for anyone. Right now it’s just a fucking troll weapon for people who don’t want to engage in combat and spam 60 damage from really far away.

jerty

8 slots + 2 reserved slots = 10 slots
can you this please because this kicking when someone with reserved slot joined is bullshit

Collaide

Quoted from jerty

can you this please because this kicking when someone with reserved slot joined is bullshit

i second this

LaMqTa

fenneks

– Updated SM/MM to: MM:S v1.10.5V, SMod v1.7.3-dev+5217
– Updated TFTrue (thanks to anakin)
– Updated TF2Items
– Cleaned logs/demos from all servers
– Re-arranged plugins

Quoted from jerty

Quoted from Collaide

[…]
i second this

We’ve changed it to 8 slots to see if people will actually like it. But as we can see from the poll here (http://strawpoll.me/4793678), we will change it back to 10 slots. But the thing you suggest above might be actually better -> having 8 slots + 2 slots only for reserved slots. (and again, if a 3rd donator(user with reserved slot) joins, someone will be kicked)
I will check if i can do it next week! :)

rockie

i really don’t understand how in the previous poll 8v8 clearly won, and in this it’s the exact opposite…

Last edited by rockie,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 23 Next »