Forum

TF2Pickup.net TDM sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 31st August 2014 @ 16:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 23 Next »

damneasy

Stickies are bad because if you are fighting someone and there you see a fucking demo spamming from balcony/window with stickies, oh yea thats great practice…

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from ash

I feel like a plugin that makes stickies disappear after x seconds on the ground would be helpful. Because, after all, practicing stickies is fine and needed, practicing sticky traps however would ruin DM.

quickie launcher?

Just1s

☁GGG☁

Quoted from damneasy

Stickies are bad because if you are fighting someone and there you see a fucking demo spamming from balcony/window with stickies, oh yea thats great practice…

Because its not like a soldier can stand in that balcony/window and also spam rockets or even a scout shot you from there.

AB

Personally I love it when scouts sit across the map and take 30 dmg pot shots at me when I jump….

Having a demo spamming stickies at you is realistic and it’s something you need to contend with in games so why not have people get used to it and realise what they can and can not get away with. And don’t the demos have a right to practice stickies anyway?

LaMqTa

fenneks

I have few ideas in mind. But lets be democratic and make a vote again. If you have any other ideas send them here. Thanks.

http://strawpoll.me/4460458 – POLL AGAIN, PLZ

Bona

PMW

Quoted from LaMqTa

I have few ideas in mind. But lets be democratic and make a vote again. If you have any other ideas send them here. Thanks.

http://strawpoll.me/4460458 – POLL AGAIN, PLZ

Can you make a new poll with the “stickies disappear in X amount of sec”

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Bona

[…]
Can you make a new poll with the “stickies disappear in X amount of sec”

I don’t think making the stickies work this way is possible..

rockie

just enable stickies but make them deal no damage to other players, also 8 slots is better than having 10

shoras

Quoted from rockie

just enable stickies but make them deal no damage to other players, also 8 slots is better than having 10

And what is the reason for this?

AB

he’s a pebble that thinks stickies should only be used for jumping….

Last edited by AB,

Simplicity

Now my ping is stable. its 125-139.
But The server is still kicking me. So still cant play :(

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Simplicity

Now my ping is stable. its 125-139.
But The server is still kicking me. So still cant play :(

Can’t do much about it. The server is located in EU so if you are living on NA/AU/SA..etc you will probably have high ping. Find an alternative DM.

Also i will not change the sticky launcher for now. If i got time in the next few weeks i will try to do some versions of it and maybe test it on my own. Thanks for all opinions. If anything else let me know! :)

kaidus

WiK?

DM is gonna be aids for some people in some way no matter what you do. Should at least make it worthwhile for all main combat 6v6 classes, at least for those who can tolerate all the bullshit.

Last edited by kaidus,

Simplicity

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
Can’t do much about it. The server is located in EU so if you are living on NA/AU/SA..etc you will probably have high ping. Find an alternative DM.

Ahh. Ilive in middle east. The best servers are in eu :(

Collaide

I have a suggestion for the map vote system.

Don’t use number 1 for map votes in the sourcemenu (or whatever it’s called) because people often just click 1 because they don’t care. Make 1 into no vote and the actual mapvotes on 2+.

I’ve seen it on some pubs I think so it should be possible

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 ... 23 Next »