STiNGHAN

inVincible

Quoted from Tek

bye tf2

like 70% snipers :D

TF2<CSGO

juan

adios

it only applies for sniper v sniper and sniper v sniper is fucking aids anyways might aswell end it faster

olBaa

At least crouchjumping wasnt fixed :^)

jay

Synergy™

Crouch jumping out of scope was easily predictable. You could shoot at the maximum height of the hitbox, or just as he reached the ground. It made you easier to hit.

Now, instead, it’s gonna be adadad spam in-scope and even crouching. More aids but more TF2-ish I guess. Either volvo decided to add sniper to the “get fucked club aka lets make it as classic as possible” or they just got tired of higps’ videos :D

This is gonna be just like the QL update – mixed responses :)

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

wtf, this was legit movement!
can these public players just learn how to play this game please?! -.-

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

Thank god this shit is finally fixed. Inb4 everyone is secondscoping now like a retard. Get balls :^)

PuzZle

Boys
GG

And ofc higps is celebrating…. oh god

Thx for removing mobility options for the sniper, it really had so much movement before this right… <.<

They might aswell change the name of the sniper to Standing Still Simulator

Oxy

TC.Express

I’m imagining milchmann doing a little dance around his room as we speak.

Also yey, it took such skill to jump with a script right after shooting. Such skill.

Last edited by Oxy,

Falcon0408

so was the jumping thing for cancelling scope faster, or to make you harder to headshot because you’re shit and you missed in sniper vs sniper? doesn’t the css qq scope cancel work? wtf have i been doing as this class fuck

Pistolvania

Guess I’m finally gonna lower my sens then.

Also ITT: bad snipers are finally happy

Qnai

R6S
.awkward

I never learned the jumping thing, was just really annoying to play against one. I guess it’s party time 8)

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Falcon0408

so was the jumping thing for cancelling scope faster, or to make you harder to headshot because you’re shit and you missed in sniper vs sniper? doesn’t the css qq scope cancel work? wtf have i been doing as this class fuck

you qq in cs to shoot faster and cancel the single/double scope after shooting, jumping after shooting in tf2 was to make it harder to headshot you

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Best game ever, shoot a gun and be stuck for like 2 seconds. QQ doesn’t work in tf2, it doesn’t allow you to move before the cooldown is over.

fnzkie

moro

[notsarcasm]THANKS VALVE! NOW GAME WITHOUT NOOBS WITH DUCK SCRIPTS! YAY.[/notsarcasm]

PS: MY MAIN SNIPER :3

hr

Yeah cus sniper v sniper was so fun and skillful to begin with, don’t hate the change but if they just fucking fixed hitboxes this would make a million times more sense, then again sniper would probably get a lot stronger if they did that so fuck that.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »