Forum

scrim.me

Created 26th July 2014 @ 09:58

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Pie

Since people in the TeamFortress.TV liked my thread,and got a positive feedback i decided to post it here too.
Me and my buddies made a website where you can find scrims,and scrim partners that are the same div as you/or scrim the same days as you do.
We are still in beta and we are working on new things and fixing bugs.
You can check it out if you want :P
–> http://scrim.me/
Have a good day guys

~Pie

Spycy

TC.Express

So we have scrim.me and scrim.tf being two separated websites for the same purpose?

Pie

Quoted from Spycy

So we have scrim.me and scrim.tf being two separated websites for the same purpose?

Not really,here when you make your team add div and days you play it stays in the site as long as you want.No need to make a new one or bump the old one.

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Could you add ETF2L profiles and SteamID32’s as well?

Pie

Quoted from Bloodis

Could you add ETF2L profiles and SteamID32’s as well?

Yeah,they will be added today.Thanks for the feedback :)

Spycy

TC.Express

Quoted from Pie

[…]
Not really,here when you make your team add div and days you play it stays in the site as long as you want.No need to make a new one or bump the old one.

Oh I see, thanks for pointing this out. :)

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

This is really good, great job.

HATE

(ETF2L Donator)

How is this any different to scrim.tf though? You mentioned that it stays for as long as you want, but that’s precisely what the future scrims section is for.

Max

Fusion

Would be a better idea to have one site for UGC and one site for ETF2L. For teams that can’t find teams to scrim with in their own league we could just add a cross-division feature for both sites which would link scrim.me and scrim.tf

Otherwise this thing is going to go wrong for either scrim.me or scrim.tf since its hardly possible to maintain both sites.

HATE

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Max

Would be a better idea to have one site for UGC and one site for ETF2L. For teams that can’t find teams to scrim with in their own league we could just add a cross-division feature for both sites which would link scrim.me and scrim.tf.

But surely that’s exactly what the, well, the league/division box is for on scrim.tf? I’m still confused as to why we need two sites, especially considering the mighty IRC is still pretty empty even at peak times.

Max

Fusion

Quoted from HATE

[…]

But surely that’s exactly what the, well, the league/division box is for on scrim.tf?

dafaq

HATE

(ETF2L Donator)

That was some pretty dodgy syntax. Haven’t had my tea yet.

There’s a league/division dropdown on scrim.tf, which tells you which league people are in.

Last edited by HATE,

Max

Fusion

Quoted from HATE

That was some pretty dodgy syntax. Haven’t had my tea yet.

There’s a league/division dropdown on scrim.tf, which tells you which league people are in.

And a UGC team can scrim with a ETF2L team?

ash

(Legend)
:D

… how is it relevant in which league youre playing, if your skill level is even?

Max

Fusion

Quoted from ash

… how is it relevant in which league youre playing, if your skill level is even?

Its pretty weird when you are a ETF2L only team and one of the maps you have to play is swiftwater or granary or smth that is not in the ETF2L map pool.

Also ugc skill level is really unreliable.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »