Forum

How should a 13 year old get into ETF2L?

Created 12th July 2014 @ 18:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Quoted from skyro

look at what i did and do the exact opposite

Oh, Skyro <3

On topic: I started out as a 14 year old so I’ll give you some personal advice. Try to always keep calm when feeling frustration for whatever reason. Try your hardest not to went your anger by whining. When discussing with someone try to not hold to thight to your opinions/beliefs as doing this is where a lot of people (especially kids) make themselves look like assholes. It’s very important that you are able to take criticism as well.

Last edited by fishyard,

Pootigottam

Quoted from jakeowaty

[…]

this wins the thread

FULLY SECONDED.

awsomeracing

Vengeance

join team revenge is ours in the 6v6 games

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

I think I joined when I was 13

It’s genuinely not too big of an issue, don’t screech at people and don’t be massively immature and nobody will even notice. If you don’t act like you’re different people won’t treat you any different.

Yuval

mzn
DBLE

dude its fine today i am 14 and i started when i was 13.
i made up a div 6 team and won div 6 atm i got a few trials too div 3

Linus

[d¿s]

pretty sure you need to be 15 to play TF2 in england

reported

rytis

PrettyGay

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=23509
HELLO YOU NEED TO BE 17+ TO PLAY THIS GAME

hans

brz

Maybe someone suggested this earlier but I’ll say it again: find a better hobby.

Kengur

Quoted from Yuval

dude its fine today i am 14 and i started when i was 13.
i made up a div 6 team and won div 6 atm i got a few trials too div 3

appart from age, that was totally made up :D

hawku

AYO

get good at another game while you’re young

Konna

drops

Quoted from hawku

get good at another game while you’re young

torrit

wtf is this thread
i started playing comp games when i was 7 and i was raiding 6 nights a week in some dumb mmos on a near world-first level by the time i was 12 and i didn’t feel the fucking need to open dumb-ass threads like this just to make sure that people know my age
seriously dude, what is wrong with you???

ekkelund

sirkkels

Quoted from torrit

wtf is this thread
i started playing comp games when i was 7 and i was raiding 6 nights a week in some dumb mmos on a near world-first level by the time i was 12 and i didn’t feel the fucking need to open dumb-ass threads like this just to make sure that people know my age

What is wrong with you?

juju

TBA
Tissi

i’m third years old

Sofa King

Quoted from torrit

wtf is this thread

He didn’t open the thread to make a big ass anouncement of him being 13 years old. He’s asking how he can prevent people from judging him by his age. Read the thread.

Last edited by Sofa King,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »