Forum

How should a 13 year old get into ETF2L?

Created 12th July 2014 @ 18:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Pootigottam

I have no intention of making this my life. If I end up going through enough work at high school that it makes tf2 too much, i will simply drop tf2 and actually work.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

ask setlet

nijoonen

Gaston
8-)

I’m a bit confused, are you scared of starting to play on ETF2L because you think it will make your grades suck and that you are going to mess up your future?

Popcorp

You can always use Voice changing program if you don’t want to “annoy” people with your voice

Pootigottam

Quoted from nijoonen

I’m a bit confused, are you scared of starting to play on ETF2L because you think it will make your grades suck and that you are going to mess up your future?

Absolutely not. I know when to stop TF2. Im just wondering how to get on it as 2 incredibly important things in this (Microphone usage and being available) may not be available to me at this age.

Asaaj

Quoted from Pootigottam

I am a male. Not a female. And by getting into ETF2L i mean “WHAT IS THIS HOW DO I DO THIS” sort of not knowing.

Ruka confirmed.

AnimaL

staffa said grow up

CHERRY

Quoted from Popcorp

You can always use Voice changing program if you don’t want to “annoy” people with your voice

That’d be the worst.

Anyways you can start off by playing pickups/lobbies propably the second would be the better option as voice communication is not required :) but really you shouldn’t worry much after you get basics, just find some buddies to play with them, either real life friends or some tf2 guys

Last edited by CHERRY,

Marty

lala

lel

Last edited by Marty,

CryptiC

Srly. In the beggining it’s ok, but after a short period of time, it becomes annoying and frustrating hearing a kid’s voice.

chodz

He shouldn’t

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from sorsa

Most people will accept you. The ones who don’t, are selfish idiots :^)

+1

aura

I think team stacked has finally found the spy main for next season.

next summer you will realize ..

CHERRY

Also you already know the english language which is a huge plus :D

Last edited by CHERRY,

PuzZle

Boys
GG

Dude, I was about 12 when I started playing counter strike somewhat competitively… don’t let that stop you…. you’ll grow up eventually and by then you’ll have an advantage over your equally old friends

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »