Forum

How should a 13 year old get into ETF2L?

Created 12th July 2014 @ 18:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Pootigottam

I know this question is so stupid it will be flung off the face of the earth with such extreme prejudice it will explode and meet Zephaniah Mann himself, but how would i be able to get into ETF2L? Oh, and for the record my voice IS rubbish, and as a result i would have to either torture my teammates, talk in short bursts, or be really quick at typing.

Serotone

#FreePat

Don’t worry you’ll fit right in.

sorsa

mooz

Most people will accept you. The ones who don’t, are selfish idiots :^)

Pootigottam

2 POSITIVE RESPONSES? WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?
Seriously, thanks. Oh. I do have another issue. My mother thinks TF2 and GMOD are viruses. I go on them in secret. Shush.

Fuxx

REMOVE

All you need to do to get into etf2l is to get a team and sign up. I know several 13 & 14 year olds playing in the league, so long as your own team doesn’t care about your age/voice there should be no obstacle.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

That sucks man, don’t do a sprayer and have your mom come in and tell you that you can’t play in the middle of the semi-finals :^)

but like the others said, as long as you are keen, a nice guy, and don’t have serious reliability problems as a result of your mom, you shouldn’t worry. Any team that would deny you, is not one you would want to play with anyways

Pootigottam

She honestly can only tell if she sees the main screen. I think.
By the way, how do i put something up on the recruitment tab?

Last edited by Pootigottam,

Sofa King

Quoted from Pootigottam

I know this question is so stupid it will be flung off the face of the earth with such extreme prejudice it will explode and meet Zephaniah Mann himself,

With an introduction like that, it would have most people giggle. You’ll be fine, as long as you listen to people’s criticism and learn from it.

I’m unsure if you by “get into etf2l” mean that you’re completely clueless about where to start, or you’re just having a hard time having people accepting you for your age. If that’s the case, then the answers above will do.

Marty

lala

on a serious note just join a team with friendly people that will help you learn. Joining a team that is better than you is a bad idea, because when you make mistakes they will be extra frustrated and that will transfer to you.

To look for a team go to your wp-admin (top right) and make a recruitment post for div6

Last edited by Marty,

Pootigottam

I am a male. Not a female. And by getting into ETF2L i mean “WHAT IS THIS HOW DO I DO THIS” sort of not knowing.

Last edited by Pootigottam,

Quoted from Pootigottam

She honestly can only tell if she sees the main screen. I think.
By the way, how do i put something up on the recruitment tab?

Just go to the Recruitment after you log in: http://etf2l.org/wp/wp-admin/index.php?page=recruit

and fill your stuff, there’s nothing you can do wrong.

Last edited by pntn,

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

13 o.O

You should not already be spending countless hours behind your pc playing TF2 or any other game.. I mean it’s your own choice ofcourse, but you should make sure u get through those first years of highschool first. Don’t fuck up because of TF2.

nevier

(XD ͜ʖXD)

as long as youre a nice person no one ever cares about how old you are or how you sound like lol.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from sno

13 o.O

You should not already be spending countless hours behind your pc playing TF2 or any other game.. I mean it’s your own choice ofcourse, but you should make sure u get through those first years of highschool first. Don’t fuck up because of TF2.

You changed his life, well done.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Go outside.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »