Forum

Scout Blog

Created 17th April 2009 @ 20:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

nubonamission

burn

Update:

A new post, a bit of fun going over the importance of being consistent on your jumps and going over some of my favourite neat jumps.

http://tf2scout.blogspot.com/

Hey,

So, I thought it would be nice to help some people by imparting some of my experience as a scout, so I have made a blog dedicated to my favourite class… I am starting off by giving a quick overview of scout tactics on Gravelpit, attacking B and C as I think this map can be hard for scouts.

Check it out here: http://tf2scout.blogspot.com/

Peace,
nub

Willazord

very cool.

eoN^

Very nice, deserves a gossip shoutout :>

kolox

obs.

Nice :D
Would be cool if this caught on and we get a mass of information and tactics for each class up :x, DO IT!

(A heavy one would be extremely useful, come to think of it)

ashi

k0

I <3 u guy. Nice :D.

op

gj nub

ArkaN

cQr
cQr-HL

Really nice, learned a couple of things i didn´t knew :P

VooDooSeNSe

afN.

Very useful
gj mate :)

seraph

rEJ

wtb this for demo.

also vwp good sir.

Redah

Very nice read ! As a low scout, I indeed feel very useless sometimes on Gravel Pit and your text gives good explanations.

I hope you’ll keep publishing this kind of in-depths analysis regularly.

Rele

Good reading, will keep checking these for sure. Hope you update this blog from time to time, its certainly useful :)

Debaser

As i told Nub before. Scouts who are willing to improve can consult this Blog, adjust the tactic to your team’s mentality and the result wont disappoint you.

P.S. Admin, sticky plx >_<

great blog

<3

Shabbaman

GoT<3
HoT<3

Really nice. I’m not a scout so I can’t judge if it’s stating the obvious or not, but it’s a nice read. And as the “Official Season 4 Medic Who’s Seen The Most Scouts Coming In From The Back” it’s definately useful ;)

Brutallus

Very nice NoaM, very nice!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »