Forum

How you chose your main?

Created 25th June 2014 @ 23:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »

Angel

Quoted from 4hp

I started as main medic because tf2 was my first shooter and I couldn’t aim, so it was the logical choice, I could just stand around, hold mouse one and click mouse 2 sometimes and be useful.

Quoted from byte

Am just gonna give you a % of aim and gamesense per class.

Medic – 10% aim / 90% gamesense – e.g hardest class by far to master (all you have to do is look at prem/div1 medics and what is available), easiest class for no aim players, is a costly class, if you do 1 mistake you’re entire team suffers, need high tolerance, also ideally be a great caller.

10% aim / ~0% gamesense. Not useful.

Kengur

So when you are bad at videogames you end up playing medic?

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

yes

Lol, 90% game sense on medic.

Look, to be decent on medic you just have to play it a little, and not be stupid. That will get you up as high as div 2 or 3. Higher then that you need maincalling/game sense and actual medic skills don’t matter as much anymore it seems.

Last edited by Crazyman,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Crazyman

Lol, 90% game sense on medic.

Look, to be decent on medic you just have to play it a little, and not be stupid. That will get you up as high as div 2 or 3. Higher then that you need maincalling/game sense and actual medic skills don’t matter as much anymore it seems.

they do matter

Jelly

(°)>

I used to be a super CoD sniper, so when I just started sniping in TF2 and I got alot of head :*)

Spade

“So I made this highlander team and there’s only engie left, you wanna play?”

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from Jelly

I used to be a super CoD sniper, so when I just started sniping in TF2 and I got alot of head :*)

and did you also do well at sniper then?

NightWing94

I play Sniper, Because I was an Awper in CSS back in the day, and really suits my gameplay style at same time

4hp

Quoted from Angel

[…]

[…]

10% aim / ~0% gamesense. Not useful.

To be clear, everything I said applies to pubs. I played pub medic for a long time before I tried HL and sucked sweaty donkey balls at it. You don’t really need to do much to be useful as pub med, just the fact you’re playing the class will make your teammates thank you

Last edited by 4hp,

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from Hank

scout

the class with most freedom in games (offclass etc.)

+1

+ its fast and has a hitscan-weapon

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from 4hp

[…]

To be clear, everything I said applies to pubs. I played pub medic for a long time before I tried HL and sucked sweaty donkey balls at it. You don’t really need to do much to be useful as pub med, just the fact you’re playing the class will make your teammates thank you

Don’t mind him, he’s generally an angry person.

Raf

w//e
.awkward

Started this game by playing pub sniper and ragequit because sniper rifle was an underpowered piece of crap (Coming from a game with 1 hit kill on torso with sniper, Urban Terror)

Trying this game the second time, I went with Spy since I’ve always liked to play stealth games and whenever possible try to be sneaky.

In 6s at low level scout doesn’t have much responsibility and basically I get to +forward and offclass so its the obvious choice.

Last edited by Raf,

turkuaz

started demo cuz on pubs ppl were using ubers-kritz on me and waiting from me to do sth . that responsibility just explains my lifestyle and i wanted to be demo . + im shit at other classes

MatteX

BMS

Quoted from Spade

“So I made this highlander team and there’s only engie left, you wanna play?”

:D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 Next »