Forum

How you chose your main?

Created 25th June 2014 @ 23:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »

evokje

WiK?

i chose soldier because of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6-z-W5lOoE&hd=1

jx53

roamer, because youre the fuckface of the game and i can go around and do whatever I want

ekkelund

sirkkels

First i wanted to play med but I was told medic is too hard and you need experience to play it, so I chose demo.

I was maining soldier because I found it the most fun, but the first team I got into trialed by using MGE and apparently I was better as scout than soldier (purely based off MGE)
The second team I got into was only lacking a scout so I played scout then as well, now I’m finally in a team as soldier <3

alba

duplo

scout because he runs fast

Take a 6s class you like, period.

If you wanna go d2 fast pick medic

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

I saw the experiment frag movie. I liked the airshots scout frags look boring as fuck.
I don’t like responsibility -> roamer

drew

-Xe-

Thank you all for your comment
Everyone helped me a lot

Wulf

GOALstar

Scout after I tried all 6’s class and it seemed to match me the most also fast.
Sniper cuz I like to shoot heads and get frags like that.

AmirBonk

whjat+

Quoted from konr

[…]You basically just said “I haven’t picked yet” mate.

Not really. I main all these classes, Because that’s what i’m good at. My point was, To just dedicate more time on improving his/her preferred class.

Steve!

S-O

I felt it goes well with my Arson conviction

vani

Bully

the classes that were needed at the time (medic), plus getting carried by ironhawk + maxter was kind of tempting

hawku

AYO

classes that have the most open slots in dm

Asaaj

I am literally the G A P F I L L E R

That’s how I chose my mains.

Sockx

;)

medic, because I don’t even have aim on any shooting class and I can blame teammates that they can’t protect me :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »