Forum

How you chose your main?

Created 25th June 2014 @ 23:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »

juan

adios

was backup for my team and they needed a pocket, also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmoenfHHboo

selsper

Pretty much what ever class you feel most comfortable in. The better you get, I feel people tend to play with their worst class just to get practice.

sorsa

mooz

How is this thread still alive.

dAGNER

duplo

This person is a skeleton
DO NOT TRUST WHAT HE SAYS

|
V

ekkelund

sirkkels

hi

tobs

LIDL

ekkelund is spooky skelie man now

Samski

Bully

Played medic originally at the start of my comp “career” because it was one of the easiest ways to gain experience when you’re new to the game. Once I had some experience from officials and a lot of scrims I mge’d and dm’d a lot and got my solly dm up and now play soldier for the same teams that I started playing medic for.

A suggestion for how to find your main class – what do you feel most comfortable on pubs as – like what class do you always click when you hop on tf2? If you’re quite good at a specific class it’s also quite easy to find enjoyment out of it. Finally I think tf2 center is a very good way for new players to try out classes in a competitive format so I think if you use that to find your favourite class – ie. your main class, then you can start practicing that specific class and find a team :D

Some tips there for you! All the best man

Epi

KN

Random number generator

zappis

nR

I was drunk at i52 and told zebo I’m going to become the best roamer in Europe
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by zappis,

Godof

>trying every class
>realizing my dm is shitty
>picking medic as my main class for the next 4 years

cherryrendezvous

choose the one you enjoy the most, i would seem obvious but if you pick a class for anything but that you will regret it in the long run.

Mirelin

alus

I played scout and since I noticed Europe has no good medics, I switched to the medic!

Hetzer

I can’t rocket jump so i play pocket

screwb

Pick the class you enjoy the most not the class you are best at. Your starting skill level means little.

PdH

Quoted from Hetzer

I can’t rocket jump so i play pocket

i played roamer for a while because i cant play with shotgun lol

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 Next »