Forum

How you chose your main?

Created 25th June 2014 @ 23:29

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »

drew

-Xe-

Hey,
so, i’m interested…How you choose your main?
how long have you on same main?

I myself want to choose a main and dont know how, and i`m having fun to play most of the classes beside pyro, engie and spy.

:D

Last edited by drew,

jackkai

8D

medic

Spycy

TC.Express

main medic = everybody loves you

Robeomega

-nobroder

Pocket because medic was boring

More heals
You feel more valued than the roamer
You can actually play your main on pickups (mostly 2 roamers every game 1 has to offrole to pocket)

konr

I enjoy myself most on scout, so I play it.

Hank

FAINT

scout

the class with most freedom in games (offclass etc.)

drew

-Xe-

Quoted from Robeomega

Pocket because medic was boring

More heals
You feel more valued than the roamer
You can actually play your main on pickups (mostly 2 roamers every game 1 has to offrole to pocket)

Quoted from jackkai

medic

Quoted from Spycy

main medic = everybody loves you

I should have mention that i`m play mostly highlander. sry but thanks for your commet

Steve

SNEK

Pocket soldier because my team needed one and I had really good chemistry with our medic. I played roamer before, so I was ok at soldier I guess.

I’ve only played it for a season and getting better for every day. Impovement is great to see, espescially when you go in to a role blindly.

It’s good fun aswell, takes up the most heals, leads all the pushes and a lot of responsibility.

roban

:-)

start maining med and spend a lot of hours on it and realize that its not even fun and start playing all classes a bit and change what you play for a season or two and then play medic again

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

Soldier because i like airshots.
Roamer because i like jumping.

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Quoted from dob

Soldier because i like airshots.
Roamer because i like jumping.

jakeowaty

Wow, first in ages good topic!

Medic, because before I started playing Highlander, I played 2 years worth of pubs with my friend almost every second day as a Heavy + Medic combo. Felt good so I went to play more competetively.

AnimaL

i chose the only class i could play in div1 with 40fps – medic

Jaakarhu

pyro in HL, Medic in 6s.

-Pyro because i wanted to join Finlands National HL team (rip dreams)

i played it on pubs everyday didnt get much challenge with 24/7 axtinguisher so i wanted more “skillfull” opponents

i liked that there wasnt 6 heavies 3 spies 1 scout and 2 engis on every team

-Medic because i liked the idea of using gamesense more then dm and being the anti-hero of the team with keeping everyone alive. also coz nobody takes it in pickups B)

Last edited by Jaakarhu,

caned

MEAT
LEGO

i chose it with my brain

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Next »