Created 19th June 2014 @ 10:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from this is evil evil

[…]

Yes, I believe it’s a win/win. Whenever someone good enough steps up, and gets banned, that individual will get rewarded, and at the same time, my innocence will be proven and hopefully the SMAC system will get modified/flagged in such a way, that it won’t happen again :)

I can see this turning out just like you explained :D

Flawless logic

AnAkkk

SMAC has a lot of false positives, mostly for viewangles detections, I wouldn’t rely on it. And the aimbot detection system is only heuristics, so it’s quite stupid to have an autoban for that.

PuzZle

Boys
GG

You must really like that pub

p.s RIP Gladblad Badwater 24/7 <3

Last edited by PuzZle,

I use all sorts of hacks since s13 and haven’t been caught yet. Strongly recommended! But shush!

Sim

(Streamer)
GM

We’re using SMAC on our community servers and apparently it’s banning people doing the conga taunt for eyetest violations.

Woops.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from this is evil evil

[…]

Yes, I believe it’s a win/win. Whenever someone good enough steps up, and gets banned, that individual will get rewarded, and at the same time, my innocence will be proven and hopefully the SMAC system will get modified/flagged in such a way, that it won’t happen again :)

no thats retarded

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

It seems smart to me. But because people are lazy you would need to offer a lot, like £100. Although a better way would be for evil to go to someone else’s house and get their account banned by playing in the same way, and film it.

this is evil evil

Thank you for your comments and feedback about SMAC, guys. Greatly appreciated :)

Ideally, if I could get a div2+ heavy (or someone who’s just a really good heavy, and plays video games on a high level) with a high sensitivity to join that server, and stomp it, I think it would be a great start. I got banned right after I killed a few people, with fast reaction times. So I’m convinced this SMAC system, threw off so many false positives on me, that it thought I was hacking.

Of course, my main goal now is to prove that this SMAC system is not reliable, as some people might think. Even though I might get unbanned from the server, this might happen again, or even to someone else.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2