Popcorp

Bring back 2nd demo to 6v6!

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

first team to get kouna wins prem

THE_WILLY

Quoted from Tomu

Have you ever considered demoman wasn’t supposed to be the powerhouse of the game.

Most of these changes are good but I hope the demoman sticky change doesn’t scare people off. You still deal decent damage at medium-long range anyway.

And pyro is/was supposed to be a good defensive class? Why not let the players figure out what works best for the game?

Mankey

I think that everyone should primarily focus on getting your own personal feedback to valve about the update, who knows maybe if enough (very specific term) people complain then and only then our prayers might be actually accomplished. From my point of view it´s bull”””, however saying “TF2 IZ DED THANKS VOLVO” won´t solve anything. So please contact Valve and share your personal POV and give them a feedback, so that they see that we are in general unhappy with the update.

Robeomega

-nobroder

Quoted from Mankey

I think that everyone should primarily focus on getting your own personal feedback to valve about the update, who knows maybe if enough (very specific term) people complain then and only then our prayers might be actually accomplished. From my point of view it´s bull”””, however saying “TF2 IZ DED THANKS VOLVO” won´t solve anything. So please contact Valve and share your personal POV and give them a feedback, so that they see that we are in general unhappy with the update.

What is the best way to contact Valve these days that they actaully can read your critque over the spam from the pubbers complaining about something

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Robeomega

[…]

What is the best way to contact Valve these days that they actaully can read your critque over the spam from the pubbers complaining about something

Get STAR_ to make a video

Mankey

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Get STAR_ to make a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBdfwezXkIg :) I think he will make one more serious explaining things to a normal puber etc. etc. so they actually understand how big of a change is this

Henghast

open
bobs

On the plus side at least Epsilon might win LAN now.

Steve!

S-O

double roamer, pyro pocket anyone? 8)

doks

Quoted from Steve!

double roamer, pyro pocket anyone? 8)

to get ass raped by scouts ?

xzr

Welcome to the era of even more stalematey tf2.

fuck valve

aura

The Axtinguisher now does mini-crit damage from the front and full crit damage from behind to burning targets

Shh,no tears. Only dreams now

doks

Quoted from xzr

Welcome to the era of even more stalematey tf2.

fuck valve

well since the demo cant pre-spam chokepoints and lay down a srs trap instantly – i`d say its a lot easier to push through and play aggressive. [just the initial damage will come from sollies+scouts]

Bloodyyy

(Weeaboo Nerd)
(XD ͜ʖXD)

L2pipe peeps. Demo update doesnt effect me that much, im using sticks rarely and pipe most of the time.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Quoted from doks

the stickies still do the same damage on traps and shit… 2 demo hold would ruin the game.
and using a 2nd demo as a roamer would not work either couz a roamer needs instant damage.

Pocketing sure became better :3

Roaming to kill the medic wouldn’t work, but grinding a damage advantage on the flank with a demo and bb soldier looks okay.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 46 Next »