plot twist.

demos can equip 2 pipe launchers.

rytis

PrettyGay

im so glad that the season is over soon
valve can go fuck themselves
Quoted from kanza

[…]

Yeh, I do and fully understand the implications in regards to current meta. However, I’m interested to see how you, and other top class demos will adapt and how the game will look then.

How do you think things will change Kaidus.

the game is dead at this point, this change is fucking stupid and it’ll ruin demo’s damage output by atleast half, gg throwing 15 damage stickies on mid

Last edited by rytis,

This is the best update that happened to tf2 In a long time.

I fucking live valve

THE_WILLY

The nerf is just too great, 3 stickies to kill a scout, that’s just insane…

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Equip ali baba’s wee booties for demoman hard-mode

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

Have you ever considered demoman wasn’t supposed to be the powerhouse of the game.

Most of these changes are good but I hope the demoman sticky change doesn’t scare people off. You still deal decent damage at medium-long range anyway.

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Think about all demoman fragvids…

Last edited by Spreijer,

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Just welcome dota 2 into your lifes. Much more hats and fun

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

Also, as someone who plays pocket at the moment, this is just about how I feel right now.

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from Tomu

Have you ever considered demoman wasn’t supposed to be the powerhouse of the game.

Most of these changes are good but I hope the demoman sticky change doesn’t scare people off. You still deal decent damage at medium-long range anyway.

Tiny bit late to change that mate. oh shit, we accidentally made demoman good for 7 years.
Let’s just fix that now when everyone is used to it.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Tomu

I do agree demomen needed a nerf, a straight up base damage nerf would be ok, but this change is just plain retarded.

reko

RB

Fragga’s prayers have finally been heard.

AnimaL

welcome back demo limit 2

Quoted from Linus

about 7 years too late on that demo nerf. by now everyone accepted stickies being op and the main source of damage, shouldve just left it be…

and goes to show how little valve playtests their stuff, or do they really think this is balanced for pubs wi th multiple wranglers??

My thoughts exactly. Valve always intended stickies to be long term area denial by traps and such. To me it’s far too late of a change if it was needed at all. A bombing demoman will be far weaker now, not to mention anything revolving stickies while you’re pushing points. Demoknights NA time? Keke

Last edited by Lazybear,

doks

the stickies still do the same damage on traps and shit… 2 demo hold would ruin the game.
and using a 2nd demo as a roamer would not work either couz a roamer needs instant damage.

Pocketing sure became better :3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 46 Next »