Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 38 39 40 ... 46 Next »

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

And I started to enjoy the nerf.

Last edited by kronis,

Kaneco

Quoted from ekkelund

Just reduce the amount of ammo in a clip.

This IMO. We dont need overcomplicated and unintuitive mechanics like ramp up dmg and radius…

Selek

Dr. med.

What about Stickies do less or even no damage until they touch something (self damage for sticky pogos still in place). That idea has been tossed around for a few years, is there anything that really speaks against it?

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Quoted from ekkelund

Just reduce the amount of ammo in a clip.

+1

Last edited by Toba,

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

What about we don´t change it at all? ;3

Selek

Dr. med.

As of right now, Heavy has been nerfed, while Demo hasn’t, making the latter even stronger than before. Let’s hope Valve finds a way to balance at least that.

Quoted from Peign slays dragons

I still think the demo needs to be nerfed massively. Instakills multiple people from safe distance with one button… And i would have loved the role of a Main Offclasser. ^^

Instakill? O.o

Seriously, demos are not even on dustbowl close to being as powerful as you describe.

Last edited by Tom Spillfat,

Collaide

Quoted from konr

[…]Neither Gabe nor Robin even work on TF2 or make these decisions lol

*coughs*
I knew that.

THERE IS A GOD! thank you for un-raping the class balance :)

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Selek

What about Stickies do less or even no damage until they touch something (self damage for sticky pogos still in place). That idea has been tossed around for a few years, is there anything that really speaks against it?

thats retarded

Svennebanan

Quoted from Selek

As of right now, Heavy has been nerfed, while Demo hasn’t, making the latter even stronger than before. Let’s hope Valve finds a way to balance at least that.

because heavy was the demo’s counter class, right?

Quoted from rytis

[…]
thats retarded

Last edited by Svennebanan,

konr

Quoted from Svennebanan

[…]
because heavy was the demo’s counter class, right?

[…]

No, the heavy was something that needed to be focused during pushes by a demoman because he was so tanky and could put so much damage out in such a short space of time. Now he can’t really do that so the demo has a bit more of a window to do whatever the fuck he wants, or just focus him faster with fuck all damage on anyone anyway. Not a huge deal but please don’t act as if someone’s an idiot for pointing that out when you don’t have any idea what you’re talking about.

Max

Fusion

Quoted from S@GA

What about we don´t change it at all? ;3

But volvo WILL change it :c they wrote so in the changelog ;(

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from rytis

[…]
thats retarded

Thank you for your elaborate counter-argument.

Aylonwee

Thank christ for that.

Also they said they would monitor the issue. so they might not change it at all. i imagine its on a list of things they monitor for balance (wrangler,minisentry,axetigugisher etc) honestly i think they are over reacting due to pubs having like 2-4 demos per team usually. meaning alot of spam. but if you have 3-4 of any class it gets very tedious to deal with. but in comp you have max 1 demo for team at all times. so we dont feel it to be an issue at all.

Last edited by Aylonwee,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 38 39 40 ... 46 Next »