-nobroder

But it works well as an E-sport all we need now is Valve to help us

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Robeomega

But it works well as an E-sport all we need now is Valve to help us

no it doesnt

Collaide

This nerf would have been ok 5+ years ago.
Makes it harder for demo mains to get in to comp from pubs and makes matches more boring to watch since this promotes demomen to turtle up instead of pushing.

To all those saying demo was a defensive class, with the same logic pyro is an offensive class. Pls buff pyro so he can lead attacks :-).
I think just like smultron said – That this is because of the parachute.

kurter

Dustbowl Short Circuit 24/7

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

yall need to get good

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Skyride

Just for what it’s worth, I stopped paying any attention how people were playing comp TF2 just over a year ago. I come back now and nothing has changed really as expected.

I stopped paying attention to Dota for a few months while I was hardcore into EVE, and when I come back the competitive scene is like a completely different game.

I don’t happen to think the demo change is really a good thing, but just consider that for a minute. Also fuck me I’m agreeing with Xzr right now, what has the world come to.

It is as if the tf2 scene fails to adapt…

stvv

WUL

drop demo pick up perma pyro

i dont c problem?)

Collaide

Quoted from Si^

[…]

It is as if the tf2 scene fails to adapt…

Watch the latest fully charged

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Quoted from Collaide

[…]

Watch the latest fully charged

URL?

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from SabaSaba

[…]
URL?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUfchEa2phA

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Thanks.

gnaw

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

Reverted the recent stickybomb damage ramp up change. We will continue to evaluate the use of stickybomb air detonations and potential changes to that mechanic.

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

Quoted from gnaw

An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

Reverted the recent stickybomb damage ramp up change. We will continue to evaluate the use of stickybomb air detonations and potential changes to that mechanic.

RIP class balance.

Dennia

FAINT

valve <3

Guess it’s back to business as usual folks. Carry on.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 33 34 35 ... 46 Next »