Created 19th June 2014 @ 03:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 46 Next »

limede

|LP|
Nave

Quoted from Mr Will

[…]
PLEASE DO.
After 7 years, Valve does something. Bullshit.
It’s only because people in Pubs complained about Demoman being “op” when they didn’t know how to deal with him, or just went engie and got everything blown up.
Petition, please.

this this this. someone with good writing skills to say something short and straight to the point (fuck you might not cut it) to appeal them.

Quoted from toogyboogy

brego suddenly became the best demoman

http://logs.tf/326853

7500dmg/30kills with grenade launcher.

Spice

6fps

Quoted from AnAkkk

http://etf2l.org/forum/customise/topic-15905/page-52/#post-502421

But the first post in tftrue thread says: “Last edited by AnAkkk, 34 days ago”. And there’s nothing about the update in changelog.

Last edited by Spice,

AnAkkk

Quoted from Spice

[…]

But the first post in tftrue thread says: “Last edited by AnAkkk, 34 days ago”. And there’s nothing about the update in changelog.

I only update the changelog on major updates.

Zinson

урот

Just play TF2 beta. There were no updates in more than 400 days.

tasKu

e-famous

Quoted from jukebox

just as i was about to make a comeback as demo

ROFL same here Kappa

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

i think we have to adapt to the situation instead of making a mod that separates comp from pub even more. Using the PRIMARY WEAPON aka Pipes more is not that bad it rewards good aim. Mids are harder now but you can still deny area with sticky carpets/traps. The biggest problem for me is the lack of ammo on pipes and some maps not having enough ammo.

http://logs.tf/326880

Spice

6fps

Yeah that would be ok if they buffed grenade launcher a bit. Like six-shot clip and some additional ammo or something like this, but now i refuse to accept the nerf. But none cares about me so anyway I have to adapt to it.

Last edited by Spice,

san alex

Quoted from Toba

i think we have to adapt to the situation instead of making a mod that separates comp from pub even more. Using the PRIMARY WEAPON aka Pipes more is not that bad it rewards good aim. Mids are harder now but you can still deny area with sticky carpets/traps.

+1

Last edited by san alex,

Fuxx

REMOVE

Oh so it’s perfectly fine only because it’s a nerf to the weapon you get when you press “2”

If said weapon was selected by pressing “1” then it’d be a whole different story!

Holy shit

MightyMe

UbeR |

Quoted from Forsak3n

[…]
dude, get on steam sometime

im on laptop some times

u have my facebook

Neidii

It’s going to be very interesting to see if there is going to be any change or update whatsoever after all these discussions about the new shitty nerfs. I would be for a promod, every day of the week. I don’t care about pubs, never play on them. Back in the days when I did, I always played on arena and hated respawns. I love comp, I love it a lot. I don’t care if it would be more separate from pubbers, but I understand that a promod would just be too much and no one would use it anyway. I hope comp wont die because of these silly changes.

TF2 is now 100% dead with zero chance of surviving, with the news that Lan has been cancelled, I think it is time more people embrace the greatest game of our time that recently received a stand alone update.

Of course, I speak of Quake Live. Now my friend, you may wonder why Quake is a great alternative for those who stand in the face of the destruction that was TF2. Well, unlike in TF2, you don’t need to suffer with those shit players that you previously carried and can instead enjoy dueling with the real esports superstars such as Cooller, Cypher, Strenx and Rapha.

“But stickies haven’t prepared me for all these skillful weapons such as the Lighting Gun and Rail Gun.” Don’t worry, there’s a rocket launcher for you that you can use until you get better.

Now what if you’re too scared of fighting fairly against someone? Well you can play Clan Arena and enjoy that, I’m sure you can find some friends in the Quake Live community since everyone is very nice there. For example, my good friend Pennyfarming of Pennyfarming E-Sports fame regularly plays Clan Arena and everyone who knows him will know that he refuses to play with rude people.

I hope that those leaving the ruined mess of TF2 will look towards Quake Live as their savior.

See you in Tier 4. :>

EmilioEstevez

GG

Even if you think Demo needs a nerf this is a terrible way to do it. Dropping his stickies to 6 instead of 8 or reducing damage by like 15% would have been much better ways imo.

Its gonna be even worse in HL with the heavy nerf on top of it. Imagine pushing process or gully last now. Or badwater third / bblitz last -_-

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

Even if you think Demo needs a nerf this is a terrible way to do it. Dropping his stickies to 6 instead of 8 or reducing damage by like 15% would have been much better ways imo.

Its gonna be even worse in HL with the heavy nerf on top of it. Imagine pushing process or gully last now. Or badwater third / bblitz last -_-

try to push against a proper hold on badwater third ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 46 Next »