Forum

Major Update for 18/06/14

Created 19th June 2014 @ 03:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 46 Next »

CryptiC

TF2 was dying and Valve finished the job!

OldSpic3

Quoted from HBFS

It’s funny how ppl say “put trapzzz oliliolol”. Every player, with a little bit of gamesense and brain, knows every trap spot on every important map. So, yea, gl killing somone with a trap. It’ll work in D6 or even D5 if u get lucky, but in higher divs?

LOL

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Robeomega

To be fair how else was the meta going to change? Apart from new maps being added when has the meta changed in a long time?

Did anyone ask for a meta change of this caliber?

Cookie cutter aside, everyone plays 6v6 differently!

From my own experience I found that Russians are ballsout insane aggro, Finnish play passively, Americans do things differently, Germans do things in a noticeably different way, Portuguese have their own thing and so on. Must I remind you shadowburn’s granary rollout screwing up Hys? Or the double-spy cap attempt?

What about Heavy pushes? Sentry defenses? I even heard of an American team that has a perma sniper. Everyone does things differently, aside from the core mechanics of 6v6, which make perfect sense because it marries mobility with damage.

Nothing stopped you from going Pyro more often
Nothing stopped you from going permaheavy on Viaduct like I personally enjoy doing
Nothing stopped you from using the spy more often

Why do you need to kill a class to change the meta? No one asked for this.

Jaakarhu

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

Axtinguisher is useless now.

Only shitters used it before anyways, though

In comp it was a great weapon to survive from a close ranged heavy or sometimes a demo. now that has been made almost impossible for pyros too with heavys atleast. rip

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Jaakarhu

[…]

In comp it was a great weapon to survive from a close ranged heavy or sometimes a demo. now that has been made almost impossible for pyros too with heavys atleast. rip

it was pretty neat to have, but it means nothing that they changed it. Only thing I am pissed about is the sticky change, yet people keep talking about the axtinguisher as if it means shit

AnAkkk

http://etf2l.org/forum/customise/topic-15905/page-52/#post-502421

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from AnAkkk

http://etf2l.org/forum/customise/topic-15905/page-52/#post-502421

Thank you. So much.

niak

BMS

fuck u valve

MightyMe

UbeR |

Quoted from doks

Back when the shield was allowed people played with it. And it was not like most of the kills were from the fucking sword. 4 Pipes and yes… a bit more survival but that`s all you had – 4 pipes. Logs have ruined us… oh demo doesn`t get 9k+ damage = shit.

The addition of charging targe next season should be a no brainer though.

http://logs.tf/288436?highlight=76561198048218536

Grenade Launcher 55kills (91%) 16337damage (97%)

MH

Quoted from MightyMe

[…]

>lobby

Mors Immortalis

KoP!?

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]

Did anyone ask for a meta change of this caliber?

Cookie cutter aside, everyone plays 6v6 differently!

From my own experience I found that Russians are ballsout insane aggro, Finnish play passively, Americans do things differently, Germans do things in a noticeably different way, Portuguese have their own thing and so on. Must I remind you shadowburn’s granary rollout screwing up Hys? Or the double-spy cap attempt?

What about Heavy pushes? Sentry defenses? I even heard of an American team that has a perma sniper. Everyone does things differently, aside from the core mechanics of 6v6, which make perfect sense because it marries mobility with damage.

Nothing stopped you from going Pyro more often
Nothing stopped you from going permaheavy on Viaduct like I personally enjoy doing
Nothing stopped you from using the spy more often

Why do you need to kill a class to change the meta? No one asked for this.

It’s 7 years 2 late.

Jaakarhu

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

it was pretty neat to have, but it means nothing that they changed it. Only thing I am pissed about is the sticky change, yet people keep talking about the axtinguisher as if it means shit

that is true, the sticky change is a bigger thing. but tbh pyro didnt really deserve that nerf in my opinion since its not that strong class in comp. one good thing about it is that now some pyros will take powerjack and are able to move faster into diffrent locations but yea, the stickynerfing was a shitt idea from valve, and so was the minigun nerf

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from MightyMe

[…]

dude, get on steam sometime

xzr

demolimit 3, scout and sollylimit 1?

Mr Will

Quoted from Feyne

petition time pls, like how retarded can u be

PLEASE DO.
After 7 years, Valve does something. Bullshit.
It’s only because people in Pubs complained about Demoman being “op” when they didn’t know how to deal with him, or just went engie and got everything blown up.
Petition, please.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 46 Next »