Forum

Mouse problems | Random stutter, feels like sens change

Created 12th June 2014 @ 13:11

Add A Reply Pages: 1

navitsu

hello, i recently reinstalled tf2 after not playing for a while and assembled my config back. it’s pretty much the same as it used to be but i am having some mouse issues.

when moving my mouse it usually works fine but sometimes (like every 10 seconds) it starts stuttering, it feels like the sensitivity changed to a lot lower, and then becomes fine again. i find it really hard to rocket jump and look around when it is so inconsistent.

mouse settings:
– raw input 1
– all accel is off
– dpi: 1250 (used to be 800)
– ingame: 3
– cm/360: 11

i have vsync off and i play at around 100 fps most of the time, fps shouldnt influence the sensitivity anyways
i tried fullscreen/windowed and it didnt make a difference

using chris maxframes cfg

is anyone else having these issues?
do you know what i should try to fix it?

w3doe

plugging and replugging the mose works for me

PdH

Quoted from navitsu

is anyone else having these issues?

yes i have that,not THAT often but sometimes.
but i also saw it happen when i didnt play tf2. maybe its a mumble thing?

TaylorSwiftFan100

BB

have you plugged your mouse into an usb 3.0 slot? or maybe just try a different one

S!MON

(ETF2L Donator)

Are your fps also dropping when the stuttering happens? FPS can affect they way your sensitivity feels in some cases (recent updates made the performance of tf2 even worse btw)

Have you cleaned your mousepad and / or the bottom of your mouse?
Crumbs on your table will not help you aiming :D

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Sometimes when steamfriends crashes it drops your fps and causes microlags and mouse stutter and then goes away.

olBaa

I have the same probles with TF for around a month. Believe it’s something about Windows patches.

It works for me if I run Task Manager and allow it to overlay the game.
^ weird

squirrel_BVC

doggo
[DA]

I’ve been having this exact problem about a week, updated my config and sudenly started having mouse issues.

Add A Reply Pages: 1