Forum

sniper elite V2 for free in steam

Created 4th June 2014 @ 20:44

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

today time to claim and its always yours :)

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

does anyone have a sniper clan i can join in this please?

AnimaL

is it good?

jx53

Quoted from AnimaL

is it good?

doesnt matter, free games

the first shot i took in that game in the campaign, this serious protagonist voice is like all serious, and i was aiming on the German officers head but didn’t take into account the arc, so i got to watch the bullet enter his butt and x ray vision of it going out of his balls. I started laughing like a maniac for a half hour. Theres fun parts in the campaign but its not that long and sometimes its silly, like the whole hurr russian elite sniper squadron hunting u and the ai makes them run up to your face to die.

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

That hardest difficulty setting is stupid. If you cant adjust your sights, then it is just foolish. Now you have to aim ABOVE the enemies.

I enjoy more by playing on easier difficulty and pretending I have adjusted my sights correctly.

rouHe

-Enemies try to shoot trough ground
-Enemy snipers have “aimbot” like reflex’s (atleast on highest difficulty level)
-AI just stupid
-Shoot enemy 2x in chest wont die, for some reason. Shoot other guy in the finger= insta kill with cool animation.
– wind direction doesnt change when u move around
+ all the other shitty thing.

basic ww2 tube action, tho ur main wep is sniper rifle :) But its free

Last edited by rouHe,

Setsul

Quoted from rouHe

-Enemy snipers have “aimbot” like reflex’s (atleast on highest difficulty level)
-AI just stupid
-Shoot enemy 2x in chest wont die, for some reason. Shoot other guy in the finger= insta kill with cool animation.

– bs pistol spread (e.g. sneak up behind someone, basically put that thing right on his head, nope, no hs, shoot someone across the room, instakill hs)
– npcs getting stuck in a very fast aim-while-crouching to standing up/turning around loop that makes the head impossible to hit
– bs points. 30m, take 5s to aim with focus, critical nutshot -> 1500 points
250m, shoot immediately, no focus, hs -> 500 points

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

I straight up Commando’d my way through what I assume was a stealth mission. I like this game

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Quoted from rouHe

-AI just stupid

highlander

Add A Reply Pages: 1