Forum

Highlander Season 6 Regular Season Stats

Created 7th May 2014 @ 12:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6

Candle

i went from 580 minutes to 120 minutes or so, that’s strange. i’ve definitely played more than that. OH WELL

Grenja

This is so broken it makes me look good.

10/10 keep up the good work.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Grenja

This is so broken it makes me look good.

10/10 keep up the good work.

this so much

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from Candle

i went from 580 minutes to 120 minutes or so, that’s strange. i’ve definitely played more than that. OH WELL

That was my response when I saw a log that had 2 different PL games munged together in it. I figured, I’m never going to work this out.

Selek

Dr. med.

I’m curious, what makes A/D and Payload logs so difficult? The team switches?

Also, half of my logs seem to be missing as well, but I don’t care too much :)

Carlos Kaiser

Is the K/D represented by the total amount of kills divided by the total amount of deaths, or just the average value of all the games? This refers to other similar stats such as DPM.

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from Selek

I’m curious, what makes A/D and Payload logs so difficult? The team switches?

Also, half of my logs seem to be missing as well, but I don’t care too much :)

It’s because they can be uploaded individually by round, or sometimes they can be uploaded in little bunches depending on what happens with the server, and some players like to then join them together manually and upload copies so there are multiple logs of the same game. Sometimes those players make mistakes and put the wrong logs together, or two joined and one not, or it causes a problem and the wrong number of rounds show up or wrong total time shows up. Sometimes logs are uploaded weeks after the game.

It’s probably possible to work around these, but not feasible for me to spend the time doing it. 6v6 was far more reliable because on 5cp you play one log and it’s done. Turbine will present the same type of problems.

Last edited by Gentleman Jon,

jakeowaty

Quoted from Candle

You had almost 3 times more minutes spent on playing than Ascendary, even though he missed only 1 official. :D

jakeowaty

Alright, seems like everything is fixed!

Thanks for all the hard work, Jon, if it wasn’t for you, I don’t know how else I would evaluate my e-penis length and girth.

Also, any chance of including kills for Medics as well? :3

NuTRiCuLa

D925
AVN

Quoted from jakeowaty

Also, any chance of including kills for Medics as well? :3

i can do it but i dont know site author (

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from Gentleman Jon

It’s probably possible to work around these, but not feasible for me to spend the time doing it. 6v6 was far more reliable because on 5cp you play one log and it’s done. Turbine will present the same type of problems.

Okay, all that makes sense and doesn’t sound too feasible to pursue. How about introducing a “strict” mode, where only logs that have been posted on the match pages are included? Or having individual log collections where people put the log IDs together for themselves or their team? If many teams in a division do it, the logs could even be combined afterwards, checking for duplicates shouldn’t be too difficult.

sad-panda

DEATH > KORV

Long live death !

P.S my stats are bad :(

I demand a recount !

Last edited by sad-panda,

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from Selek

Okay, all that makes sense and doesn’t sound too feasible to pursue. How about introducing a “strict” mode, where only logs that have been posted on the match pages are included? Or having individual log collections where people put the log IDs together for themselves or their team? If many teams in a division do it, the logs could even be combined afterwards, checking for duplicates shouldn’t be too difficult.

Logs in comments is incredibly patchy at all levels, I think 50% coverage would be optimistic.

I’m looking at some options for user selection, but it could be some time before anything emerges.

Selek

Dr. med.

Fair enough, quality takes time :)

Max

Fusion

Quoted from Selek

[…]

snip

So you are saying teams should UPLOAD logs to etf2l match page so we can have a INCREDIBLY easier job making stats?

Or you are saying the only logs that gets accepted should be from match page comments?

Either way I like your idea.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6