Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

phromelo

8-)

zoob best pyro prem ༼ ▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿ ༽

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Must be some mistakes, I’m not top of everything pyro related.

But seriously, most of this seems really weird.

Last edited by Permzilla,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

some of the stats are wrong most likely because some games like itsallgood vs killswitch have separate logs for the rounds + a single combined log

feeling

ist doof

Really nice attempt but I guess it’s incredibly hard to automatically find all official logs and exclude scrims at the same time.

I quickly checked my logs and came to these results:

Kills: 258
Assists: 103
Deaths: 168
Damage: 50385

The stats show higher amounts of kills, minutes played etc. This can probably be explained by combined logs (see Muuki’s post). Alternatively, some pcw logs might have been included.

Still, great work that shows a lot of potential!

Last edited by feeling,

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from Muuki

some of the stats are wrong most likely because some games like itsallgood vs killswitch have separate logs for the rounds + a single combined log

I’ll look into this.

Candle

do I really have 561 minutes played in officials only? seems weird, probably what muuki said

Last edited by Candle,

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from Permzilla

Must be some mistakes, I’m not top of everything pyro related.

But seriously, most of this seems really weird.

So how about logs on matches?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Gentleman Jon

[…]
So how about logs on matches?

It’s not just not being able to find them that’s the problem. For example our match vs Highpander the server crashed which meant a round and a half of the match was lost from logs.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Went through the logs I can find of my officials: http://puu.sh/8CPUg/31fb9c60c2.png

Not too far off, still missing chunks of rounds from matches through which is disappointing that it won’t be returned.

Just some fun, shouldn’t read too much into these stats, I don’t think they’re reflective.

Bulow

GG

Quoted from Permzilla

Just some fun, shouldn’t read too much into these stats, I don’t think they’re reflective.

Can’t wait to see the final stats (if Jon does one) to see if you were reflective.

Because pyros can reflect projectiles and get kills LOL get it??

Munky

AEUGH

Cheers Jon for the work put in. Try to not take it too personally if people get grouchy about stats not being picked up. People just feel like they are misrepresented.

Adding something to show which logs make up the stats could be handy. So people can work out why things weren’t picked up or read more into stats if they want to. Though I have no idea if that is viable or how much effort it would take.

Gentleman Jon

Quoted from Munky

Cheers Jon for the work put in. Try to not take it too personally if people get grouchy about stats not being picked up. People just feel like they are misrepresented.

It’s OK, I’m crowd sourcing my testing.

Although it might be better if I just crowd sourced gathering the log ids

Last edited by Gentleman Jon,

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from Tseini

[…]

Why you seem to be annoyed? I just like to see how i did in the season,and when Jon is fixing the stats he atleast has something to compare it to now (to see if fix worked)

cheers

I thought it was obvious that I was kidding

Python

Nice work Jon :)

zoob

There are also some logs.tf bugs that affect some stats. These should be fixed in the upcoming update.

1) If a round is rr’d, all kills/damage/etc will be included even when game is not live.
2) Pauses are included in game time which screws up DPM and other things. Fix requires plugin support.

Last edited by zoob,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »