Forum

Permzilla on Fully Charged! Europe - 24/04/14 @ 23:00CEST

Created 22nd April 2014 @ 14:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

NKF

[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from ondkaja

Why wasn’t Gravelpit re-added instead of turbine?

irfx

EPA

Quoted from Clark

Does Valve staff finally get over themselves and starts recognizing TF2 as a solid competitive discipline?

> Valve
> TF2
> solid competitive discipline

Not gonna happen

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

could we have more 1 night cups instead of long 7-8 week constant seasons with no break inbetween.

Personally id prefer it if you took HL back down to 6 teams per div instead of 8 and had a slightly shorter season so there was a gap in between seasons again. We could fill those gaps with a couple of 1 night cups, maybe one on a Sunday to fill the void.

Just gives people a bit of breathing room again but gives the keeners something to compete in.

Last edited by Rob!,

Quoted from Rob!

could we have more 1 night cups instead of long 7-8 week constant seasons with no break inbetween.

Personally id prefer it if you took HL back down to 6 teams per div instead of 8 and had a slightly shorter season so there was a gap in between seasons again. We could fill those gaps with a couple of 1 night cups, maybe one on a Sunday to fill the void.

Just gives people a bit of breathing room again but gives the keeners something to compete in.

CHERRY

You should really stop making fun of Permzilla, now here’s the real question:
Why did J33t disappear the day after you said that he goes to Chesterfield too?

Last edited by CHERRY,

Linus

[d¿s]

who is the loved one

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

can we have playoffs on one day zowie style?

Popcorp

Quoted from Rob!

Sonny told me that admins are too lazy to schedule 1 Night cups, because admins are responsible for Putting teams to 1 Night cup divs and also scheduling…We need new type of a ETF2L admins, those who schedule and organize ETF2L events (1 night cups)

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

Sonny told me that admins are too lazy to schedule 1 Night cups, because admins are responsible for Putting teams to 1 Night cup divs and also scheduling…We need new type of a ETF2L admins, those who schedule and organize ETF2L events (1 night cups)

time to stop complaining and apply to become an admin then?

Beater

Danmark
LEGO

You recently added Turbine_pro to the map pool. Twice before Turbine has been added and removed due to massive unpopularity of the map, making this the third attempt to use the map in ETF2L. My question is this: Are you retarded?

JackyLegs

4SKINGS
SDCK!

Q:
1)Do you see ETF2L ever moving forward to bigger prize pools, perhaps seasonal LANS, by switching over to Pay to Play? (i.e esea)

2)And why do head admins prefer old maps rather than try out new ones that people work and make in-order to get leagues like ETF2L but they never get chances to do so?

Map makers make maps in order to get people to play, some map makers try and get into the competitive side of TF2, and when they think they’ll get a chance to have them played they see a map like cp_turbine getting added in, even though it failed in the past.

You want a ctf map? go ahead, I bet there are a bunch more new ctf maps out there for your choise.

Last edited by JackyLegs,

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from JackyLegs

Q:
Do you see ETF2L ever moving forward to bigger prize pools, perhaps seasonal LANS, by switching over to Pay to Play? (i.e esea)

It pretty much means that the league playerbase will decrease and div 1-6 are going to throw their money to simply fund prem players, almost feels like a financial pyramid.

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from Beater

You recently added Turbine_pro to the map pool. Twice before Turbine has been added and removed due to massive unpopularity of the map, making this the third attempt to use the map in ETF2L. My question is this: Are you retarded?

Snorted a little at this, thanks

Kaneco

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

You have no idea how tiresome it is to organize and schedule a cup.

also, this
Quoted from ondkaja

Why wasn’t Gravelpit re-added instead of turbine?

Also what is the criteria for the new unlocks, because it seems they are totally arbitrary, if it was for unlocks that reward skill, then why not add the ambassador for example? Or the direct hit?

1)Do you see ETF2L ever moving forward to bigger prize pools, perhaps seasonal LANS, by switching over to Pay to Play? (i.e esea)

please no, we don’t need esea v2, you want bigger prizepools, partner with item creators and get items in the workshop that fund prizepools, that’s how you do it, like dota and cs go leagues do it, and while I am at it, has any of this (partnering with workshop artists and getting an item ingame) to support the league and prizepool been discussed before?

Last edited by Kaneco,

Roque

brz
[hePPa]

irl medals or in-game medals?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »