Forum

Soldier Sensitivity Study; In need of data.

Created 24th February 2014 @ 17:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Bucake

this sheet pretty much tells you it’s all just preference.
it’s a sheet made late 2012 listing mice, mousepads and settings of (then) invite/premier players.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Mr.Shrimp

Right so this is my first ever forum topic and it’s going to try and solve a huge issue which plagues many players who main soldier and are looking to try and get better. The
question is simply:

“What sensitivity should I use?”

“One that you will forever stick with” is the only correct answer. It’s all about muscle memory.

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

“One that you will forever stick with” is the only correct answer. It’s all about muscle memory.

Tell that to clockwork

Spike Himself

TC

Why, can he not read?

Kilgors

plēve

Div: 5
DPI: 1800
Mouse: deathadder 2013
In game sens: 1.5
Windows multiplier: 1
Acceleration: 0
Diameter of hand: fuck knows
Sensitivity: 15.394 cm/360

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

for all the senstitivity questions that might come up in this thread

– you can be good with whatever sens
– aslong as you arent mentally challenged it doesnt matter too much if u change sens
frequently
– accell doesnt ruin your aim/tracking whatsoever

rviens

Quoted from smziii

– accell doesnt ruin your aim/tracking whatsoever

Are you retarded? Muscle memory, hello?

jx53

Golden mean (10cm-30cm/360) is the way to go

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from jx53

Golden mean (10cm-30cm/360) is the way to go

why

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from rviens

[…]

Are you a absloute mong, hello?

Setsul

Quoted from rviens

[…]

Quake players confirmed retards.

Mundi

dogs.tf

Division:
Dots per Inch (DPI): 400/450
In game Sensitivity: 3/2.66
Windows Pointer Speed multiplier*: rawinput
Acceleration*: none
Diameter of hand (mm)*: what? how would i find that out?
cm/360: 34

Kaneco

Quoted from zen1th

[…]
Tell that to clockwork

Honestly changing sens doesnt really completely destroy your muscle memory. I think what you gain with practice is the assessment that a determinate hand movement will correspond to a certain distance ingame, when you change sens you don’t lose that assessment, you just need to input the new distances, and your brain will make up whats left if you get what I mean.

I experienced this when I completely changed my sens from 15cm/360 to 32cm/360 last season, I was completely baffled at how fast I adapted to the new sens, and after a couple of weeks or around that, I was playing and aiming as good or better than with the old sens. It really messed up my sniper aim tho. That took a bit longer

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

Honestly changing sens doesnt really completely destroy your muscle memory. I think what you gain with practice is the assessment that a determinate hand movement will correspond to a certain distance ingame, when you change sens you don’t lose that assessment, you just need to input the new distances, and your brain will make up whats left if you get what I mean.

I experienced this when I completely changed my sens from 15cm/360 to 32cm/360 last season, I was completely baffled at how fast I adapted to the new sens, and after a couple of weeks or around that, I was playing and aiming as good or better than with the old sens. It really messed up my sniper aim tho. That took a bit longer

I dont have problems going lower. Its going back to higher that is difficult.

Maffi

REVERTO

different sense in different games/classes wont make you bad :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »