Forum

A Petition

Created 11th February 2014 @ 17:56

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 20 Next »

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Transistor

[…]

Is it, cause now – you can’t actually defend it anymore?
First it was just “a playing mentor”
What is it this time? “a sexy lover that needs to play otherwise he won’t put out”

i wasnt defending anyone the first time, this “petition” and this thread is plain stupid

roban

:-)

Quoted from Transistor

Well. You guys gonna defend this aswell?

http://www.ugcleague.com/players_page.cfm?player_id=76561198003670355

This guy, going into OIaV just to well…. I don’t actually know. To make it even more shit?

omg theres a good player in teams roster could someone think of the fair play and do something about it!!! muh first place, muh medals! they are good at videogames pls admins do something about it!!

Transistor

|TW|

Quoted from roban

[…]
omg theres a good player in teams roster could someone think of the fair play and do something about it!!! muh first place, muh medals! they are good at videogames pls admins do something about it!!

I do not have a problem with them playing. I do not have a problem with them winning.

I have a problem with them, winning – by “cheating”
Getting platinum/div2 (in this case) players to enter their team – just to secure a win.
Thats where I have the problem.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Seriously? It’s just a video game. Especially highlander, it doesn’t even matter if you win

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

roban

:-)

Quoted from Transistor

[…]

I do not have a problem with them playing. I do not have a problem with them winning.

Getting platinum/div2 (in this case) players to enter their team – just to secure a win.

I already knew that was your problem, I just wanted to point out how stupid you make yourself sound like with still going on about this thing. Teams having higher div players is normal and I just had a look at teams that I will play against during this 6s season(in div 5C) and 3 out of 4 teams have at least one player who has higher than div 5 experience. Im not gonna make a single thread or petition about how these players should be removed from our division because “they are higher level than us”, Im gonna try my best and see how it goes, if we lose because enemy team had player(s) who are ex div 3 or 2(or because they were just better than us in general) then its good for them and they deserved it. Complaining wont get you anywhere, its not 100% guaranteed that practice will get you anywhere either but at least you tried, maybe failed but whatever, you cant always win and videogames are videogames, there will be a new season after this one ends which means that you can try again, maybe fail again, or maybe win this time. However, every single person of us is a champion in their mothers heart =-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4y-w9eIaUk

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Quoted from Transistor

This guy, going into OIaV just to well…. I don’t actually know. To make it even more shit?

Yoshi was demo for Tourettes Chessclub during s9 steel. After that he was pretty much just roster riding.

And he plays Dota 2 only now. RIP Yoshi.

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Spreijer

[…]

Yoshi was demo for Tourettes Chessclub during s9 steel. After that he was pretty much just roster riding.

And he plays Dota 2 only now. RIP Yoshi.

Yoshi can still play with us, we used him like a few weeks ago and he did fine. Basically, he is still low div 1/2 level.

Do you remember our first season in steel, sprayer? I really doubt we would have kept playing if we got crushed by a sandbagging team. Had a little talk with yoshi and asa, and looks like yoshi is off the roster now.

I think the petition is retarded, but I can’t help but feel bad for teams like TW that try their hardest, but they wont have a hope of winning anyways.

Quoted from Scissors

Had a little talk with yoshi and asa, and looks like yoshi is off the roster now.

Scis “destroyer of fun” sors 8)

Last edited by Solid,

teej!

Quoted from Transistor

just shut the fuck up now, you’re annoying everyone

suck it up move on with it

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Solid

[…]
Scis “destroyer of fun” sors 8)

No fun is best fun

sad-panda

The petition is stupid but isn’t steel a place for the new teams and players to get better and learn.

However i see both sides of the coin. I played in wireplay in div 4 with hildreth one season our team was mainly made up of players with very little comp experience. After losing pretty much every game in etf2l it was nice to have a player who could lead us with his calls and point out our mistakes. He helped a lot and i learned a lot from him.

If joe and his team are doing it be like lololol steel teams are bad and just want to stomp the other steel teams its a bit lame. If they doing it cause they want to learn and get better from some one with more experience then its hard to see much wrong with that even if the other teams in steel don’t like it. There doesn’t seem to be any rules on sandbagging so there is nothing stopping the other teams doing the same thing.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

I wanted to post something light, but panda’s post is too valuable to ruin it by cheap one liners. Please keep in mind that it’s in everyone’s best interest to have mentors in the lower divisions.

Our system of pre-seeding teams and checking for anomalies on the roster isn’t perfect, but it’s our “best” way to try and prevent situations like this.

Falcon0408

Quoted from Transistor

[…]

teams have been doing this forever in every competitive sport. get your own highdiv players if you care so much about winning (which you clearly do).

Ggamefreak22

Didnt I hear that Hildreth wanted to join a team for stomping OisV? :D

Get him ;)

Cuttlefish

6v6

Quoted from Transistor

He barely even plays TF2 anymore…

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 20 Next »