Forum

A Petition

Created 11th February 2014 @ 17:56

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 20 Next »

Transistor

|TW|

Okay. here we go, I am gonna explain myself.

First of all. I DID NOT make the petition cause I am afraid of OiaV. We have scrimmed them 15 times so far, and we have 8 wins and 7 losses against them. So that’s that, but I do think that it’s complete bullshit and pretty fucking shitty of them to get platinumplayers to main for them. But I do not want to get into that.

Second, I don’t get why people don’t get it. Platinum (or well, highlevel) players have NOTHING TO DO in steel/iron. The real “good player skills stuff” starts in silver.

Anyhow. From what I have heard now, UGC are actually talking about this. I got what I wanted. I got UGC to open their eyes. This has been going on for years, and no-one. Not a single soul has said anything. The second I do it – people put on their “I am cool and mean on the interwebs”-caps and start hating. Really, go get girlfriends and stop bothering me.

So far, 8 people have added me. Telling me I am a horrible human being. I guess that is true, but really – if you add me just to say that – aren’t you just as bad?

Well. I am gonna stop now, cause reading how people defend this crap, kinda makes me mad.

Now – que the responses of hatred <3

arc

iSlam

this is the funniest thing i’ve seen on etf2l and this guys point is utterly laughable.

i’m gonna go get a girlfriend now, thanks for the solid advice.

Setsul

Quoted from Transistor

We have scrimmed them 15 times so far, and we have 8 wins and 7 losses against them.

With or without Joe?

Monkeh

.:ne:.

OMG guys…GUISE, I’m like a div 3 medic and I just joined a div 6 team. I’M GONNA PLAY MY MAIN AND MAINCALL and everything, quick, get a petition going…

Quoted from Transistor

Anyhow. From what I have heard now, UGC are actually talking about this. I got what I wanted. I got UGC to open their eyes. This has been going on for years, and no-one. Not a single soul has said anything. The second I do it – people put on their “I am cool and mean on the interwebs”-caps and start hating. Really, go get girlfriends and stop bothering me.

Which is fucking pathetic if true. People should be free to play in whatever division they want. If that means a prem player in div6 (or UGC equivalent), boo-fucking-hoo. If that’s what they want why stop them from doing it just because you don’t like it? Suck it up, nothing preventing you from doing the same thing.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Yup it’s pretty sad, it’s just one player. Making such a big deal and to go this far is quite bad really.

DavidTheWin

(ETF2L Donator)
BTWFC
[ᴛᴍᴍ]

Quoted from Transistor

Really, go get girlfriends and stop bothering me.

Houston be advised, sides are exiting orbit

Night

12 pages for competitive ffa… I got wrecked last time by an aimbot sniper on orange x, should I make a thread for that? :(

byte

Lots of effort goes by from certain members in the TF2 community to make highlander big, with shizzle like this, is there any point?

It’s just as petty as competitive 6’s if not worse, I don’t know Joe, whether he’s prem or not and playing in steel is totally irrelevant and not his problem.

If the UGC League want to adapt a specific rule about “sandbagging” then they should, otherwise the guy has done nothing wrong and can play where the hell he wants. Whether you think it’s unfair is again irrelevant to Joe, why is it his concern?

It should be the leagues concern, in this case UGC. Should be finding a medium between what’s acceptable so that realistically all teams have a “fair” chance.

A petition against someone is just going to feed the ego of that person, which is probably half the reason why someone plays in lower div’s so that they can feel needed, wanted and be considered “god like”, and the other half is because it’s more fun and less stressful.

Either way, those teams affected by Joe’s “GODLIKE” skill, suck it up and do a petition/complaint to UGC, otherwise leave the player alone.

Cheers

Byte

PuzZle

Boys
GG

How did I miss this thread? It’s golden!
hahaha this joe guy, who is he anyway ^.^ sounds like a scrub to me ;)

Last edited by PuzZle,

Quoted from byte

A petition against someone is just going to feed the ego of that person, which is probably half the reason why someone plays in lower div’s so that they can feel needed, wanted and be considered “god like”, and the other half is because it’s more fun and less stressful.

It’s winter but i can still feel the burnnnn

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from byte

Cheers

Byte

that why u playing in div3 now? #nofront

jx53

Quoted from byte

Cheers

Byte

Exactly why you went div3, except you’re not godlike.

hehehehehe

Last edited by jx53,

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Transistor

This has been going on for years, and no-one. Not a single soul has said anything. The second I do it – people put on their “I am cool and mean on the interwebs”-caps and start hating. Really, go get girlfriends and stop bothering me.

you havent even been around for “years” so this really doesnt ring true

Monkeh

Also, do a forum search for ‘numlocked in div 5 LOL’, you’ll see it has been discussed before, many years ago.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 20 Next »